💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’m pissed

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So I was just relaxing, sitting on my couch with a nice cup of hot tea, with a nice blanket sitting all nice nice watching the Elton Jon tribute. Everything was going great, miley opened the show which I was happy about because I wanted to see her perform, and Gaga was finally performing early on on the show, which she almost never does. So I was happy about this. So Gaga comes on, no problem. She has a cute little speech and I’m loving it. Then all of a ****in sudden a ****ing pop up on the tv for a recording of full house pops the **** up because my sister watches it. And I’m all like, wtf is this? So I grab my remote, and I’m like alright stay calm, just press the button. I press the ****in button and guess what happens? Full house ****ing interupts Gaga as soon as she’s ready to perform. I’m pissed. I try to switch it back but it wouldn’t work, just kept showing full house. I DONT WANNA ****ING WATCH FULL HOUSE I WANT MY GAGA, I NEED MY GAGA. So if any of you can provide me with a link to the performance I’d be ever so greatful. Please :selena:

Johncayse
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

So I was just relaxing, sitting on my couch with a nice cup of hot tea, with a nice blanket sitting all nice nice watching the Elton Jon tribute. Everything was going great, miley opened the show which I was happy about because I wanted to see her perform, and Gaga was finally performing early on on the show, which she almost never does. So I was happy about this. So Gaga comes on, no problem. She has a cute little speech and I’m loving it. Then all of a ****in sudden a ****ing pop up on the tv for a recording of full house pops the **** up because my sister watches it. And I’m all like, wtf is this? So I grab my remote, and I’m like alright stay calm, just press the button. I press the ****in button and guess what happens? Full house ****ing interupts Gaga as soon as she’s ready to perform. I’m pissed. I try to switch it back but it wouldn’t work, just kept showing full house. I DONT WANNA ****ING WATCH FULL HOUSE I WANT MY GAGA, I NEED MY GAGA. So if any of you can provide me with a link to the performance I’d be ever so greatful. Please :selena:

It has done already :toofunny:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Johncayse said:

It has done already :toofunny:

I figure it’d be over :laughga: I need a link to watch it lmao 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gurl, I feel for you but I also find this funny, I know I am going to gay hell for this but

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/983506194198245377/pu/vid/488x360/8B4G_ylHKhuXMNDU.mp4

Also, better teach yo sister some well needed MANNERS :sis:

Lmao I think it’s funny too cuz I wasn’t even gonna watch it. Was gonna wait for tomrow but I’m afraid it’ll get removed from the internet. Also my sister didn’t do it lmao. It was a scheduled recording and a pop up for it came on reminding me and I accidentally clicked it and it wouldn’t go back cuz our remotes being ****ing stupid lmao 

RAMROD
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

Lmao I think it’s funny too cuz I wasn’t even gonna watch it. Was gonna wait for tomrow but I’m afraid it’ll get removed from the internet. Also my sister didn’t do it lmao. It was a scheduled recording and a pop up for it came on reminding me and I accidentally clicked it and it wouldn’t go back cuz our remotes being ****ing stupid lmao 

Ah I see. Wait for it, usually there are members who will upload these for download. Or maybe @Admin  would like to put it up for members who don't have access since live overseas or missing it? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

You're gonna be alright - Ariana Grande

:smh:

Also not really thread worthy...more like status worthy, but go off lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

jaXXXon

Isn't Full House and Fuller House (which I absolutely LOVE, my current guilty pleasure :laughga:) on Netflix? Why is your sister recording it?

Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Isn't Full House and Fuller House (which I absolutely LOVE, my current guilty pleasure :laughga:) on Netflix? Why is your sister recording it?

4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

You're gonna be alright - Ariana Grande

:smh:

Also not really thread worthy...more like status worthy, but go off lol

Lol just wanted to rant, I thought it’s be funny :laughga:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
3 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Idk if Full House is on Netflix but she records it and then watches it the next night before bed. 

jaXXXon
5 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Idk if Full House is on Netflix but she records it and then watches it the next night before bed. 

Full House or Fuller House? Which one is she recording?

Guest ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

Full House or Fuller House? Which one is she recording?

Full house 

Archived