đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Guardian: 10 Years of Gaga

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Getting the recognition she deserves. :golfclap:

I keep telling this to people who don't care much about her. It's not just the bling or the music. She has created a whole movement. She has done for us what no one else did. She made music about social justice before it was cool. She dyed her hair before so many before felt comfortable to. She created a space for all us outcasts in her tours starting with the Monster Ball. And then gave us the gift of Born This Way. She finally made being gay mainstream and brought us into pop culture.

She was the first person to be so explicit and direct about it. Gaga knew she had a platform with her status in the industry and used it to make the world a better place. People can say it's about coins. Even if it does, you can't deny the impact of her work on culture and that's what matters.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
Just now, Blond said:

It is Joanne

giphy.gif

Coming for those LMAO reacts

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Korok

uhm

no

Pop music has been queer since the age of Donna Summer. They're really handing out journalism degrees to anyone nowadays huh...

retroglamx
Just now, Korok said:

uhm

no

Pop music has been queer since the age of Donna Summer. They're really handing out journalism degrees to anyone nowadays huh...

Don't only read the thread name, the actual article uses the word "re-queered".

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Korok said:

uhm

no

read the article first, not only the title before commenting :selena: 

Korok
2 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

Don't only read the thread name, the actual article uses the word "re-queered".

2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

read the article first, not only the title before commenting :selena: 

I did... and I still don't think "queer" ever left the pop sphere to begin with. 

Haven't read yet but I'm loving these write ups. It shows her impact. Aside from Bey and Adele who else would get these 10 year write-ups? Not the other girls. So much for being a fad

Archived