Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
review

Something that bothers me in Gaga's Your Song

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

At the point I've marked in the video I wish the piano started at the exact same time as she says world ): It bothers me a little bit. However, don't get me wrong; I'm loving this cover, didn't knew this song and it's such a good song (not totally a fan of the lyrics but the music is :firega:).

Does anyone feel like that? Had anyone noticed it?

I enjoy this 

Jenina

The only thing that bothers me is that my mind hears her saying "you're in" as urine  :cryga: 

cool

holy scheisse

Its called a "rest" there's nothing 2 notice it's not an imperfection!

shame

That last note gets me every time. I was not ready to be dewigged so early in the day

CgsKtyVVEAELut2.jpg

angels forever, forever angels

Benguan

Am I the only one who thinks of Poker Face when listening tot this part...

It's like "When you're in this world (Can't read my can't read my)":stalkga:

djBuffoon

I actually like that part.

I don't like how she doesn't build intensity over the course of the song. Dynamics wise, she basically starts the way she ends. It seems like her vocals in the live concert are more to my taste :) 

1 hour ago, pkxd said:

I LOVE the brief pause in music , actually. I think it makes it more dramatic.

This!

Just now, djBuffoon said:

I actually like that part.

I don't like how she doesn't build intensity over the course of the song. Dynamics wise, she basically starts the way she ends. It seems like her vocals in the live concert are more to my taste :) 

Yeah it doesn't follow the usual start soft end with a bang. It stays the same and then she goes up a few times at various points.

djBuffoon
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Yeah it doesn't follow the usual start soft end with a bang. It stays the same and then she goes up a few times at various points.

Definitely. Which is odd because she usually knows how to modulate her performance and "make love" to the microphone, if you will.

4 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I think it’s because she was trying to keep it as similar to Elton’s version as possible. His version is like this as well. 

Sister

I think it's perfect, so Lovely! :wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived