Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

3 Gaga albums has a deadly sin connected

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

The Fame: Pride/Greed

”We came upon the beautiful envision that is The Fame, The Fame has made a strategic connection between pride and the only thing that connotated with the whole album strongest to the sin is you guess it Fame. There is no way fame can never be envisioned as humble in pop culture and gives about the satire vision of money, sex and partying. Wanting to have the fame or living for the fame is about greed, the strong feeling of getting what you think you deserved.”

The Fame Monster:  Envy/Lust:

Lust is connected with 3 of these songs: Monster, So Happy I Could Die and Teeth. The feeling of lust is one word: Sex and these are connected between each sing with such kyrics like: (He tore my clothes right off, he ate my heart and he ate my brain, Show me your teeth, open your mouth biy and I love that kavender blonde,the way she moves, the way she walks, I touch myself to pass the time.) Envy is also connected within Telephone, the envy of not feeling free enough from materialism.

ARTPOP: Wrath

During ARTPOP, she said that she wasn’t feeling cimfortable on her own space and is feeling neglected by the people she trusted most with the career she has now.  She also says the experiences she had during Born this Way, controversies, being called pretentious and more which was stated on the lyrics of Do What U Want, she also states her anger during 2012, with the influences she got from Tara and marijuana on Dope. She also stated it on Mary Jane Holland.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

VOLANTIS

If anything ARTPOP is pride with the whole "Album of the Millennium" 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pamelaisley
1 hour ago, Piece of Me said:

the way she walks, I touch myself to pass the time.)

:oprah:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

TimisaMonster

Anger - Perfect Illusion

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FameHookah
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

If anything ARTPOP is pride with the whole "Album of the Millennium" 

omg it irks me when ppls say this, SHE WAS CLEARLY JOKING, u know making fun of her "Album of the decade" thing she did with BTW and yes she was serious with that BTW statement 🤣

WTF is MDNA

The Child

What about Joanne? :poot:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Blond
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

What about Joanne? :poot:

I need celebration end sex,Tom:trollga:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

omg it irks me when ppls say this, SHE WAS CLEARLY JOKING, u know making fun of her "Album of the decade" thing she did with BTW and yes she was serious with that BTW statement 🤣

She was also RIGHT with the Btw statement. :queenga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

FameHookah
10 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

She was also RIGHT with the Btw statement. :queenga:

as much as i disliked the aesthetic yeah, its her most creative and ambitious album/era.

WTF is MDNA

Archived