Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

Fusel

TrollGa strikes again. Madonna's having a live youtube concert at the moment *makes film announcement* xDD

:toofunny:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• SKANK

• Galactastica

BigDreamer

The part in the trailer saying "ruled by a sense of destiny" kinda sounds like gaga. Its a stretch but its arguabke. Its exciting to see her branch out.

giskardsb

Did any of you guys see the first movie Machete? It was a complete DISASTER. idk what gaga is thinking but this movie better not be anything like that ridiculous first film.

The first Machete was awesome. The only "disaster" occurs if you take the film even remotely seriously.

Kermit the frog

OMFG I loved machette! **** I CANT BELIEVE THIS :giveup: :giveup:

Jase

The part in the trailer saying "ruled by a sense of destiny" kinda sounds like gaga. Its a stretch but its arguabke. Its exciting to see her branch out.

Branching out into the exploitation genre with ROB RODRIGUEZ

This is insane

Gaga is Life

She looks so fierce! :legend:

I wonder how important her character is, I can't wait to see the film :excited2:

DiscoBallBoy

Ummmmmmmmmmm May this be the Telephone continuation?????? o.O She said "Eventually I will make the Telephone continuation" this morning....

tylerjudas

Also... did anyone besides me notice that DOT (032886) tweeted "I'm so happy for you" to Gaga earlier today?

SKANK

Is La Chameleon spanish for Fat ***? What is with the FUPA in that promo picture?

Jase

Ummmmmmmmmmm May this be the Telephone continuation?????? o.O She said "Eventually I will make the Telephone continuation" this morning....

lol no, it's nothing to do with her music.