Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

Robert Rodriguez

if they shot it all today, it's a small part

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• SKANK

• Miel

So that's why she was seen with Lindsay, doing some research for her role. Can't wait to watch it, will have to take a look at the first one.

BlueVenusian

Oh lawd... The perfume, the BTWBALl, the single, the bratz, and now a movie...? Beautiful, Dirty, Rich cant wait for 2013!!!

I mean there's Sofia Vegara, Jessica Alba, Mel Gibson, Vanessa Hudgens, Charlie Sheen, Zoe Saldana! Those are pretty big names in Hollywood!

I feel like you haven't been keeping up with the news on Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen.

Harry

I bet it's just a small role similar to Lindsay's role in Machete but I'm looking forward to it anyway

Americano

Oh lawd... The perfume, the BTWBALl, the single, the bratz, and now a movie...? Beautiful, Dirty, Rich cant wait for 2013!!!

These are in 2012! :P

I was on director's Twitter profile, and on 20 June, he tweeted this:

Celebrated my birthday today with an all female mariachi band on the set of @machetekills http://yfrog.com/o0bykslj

Americano mariachi version everybody?

I feel like you haven't been keeping up with the news on Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen.

What did I miss now? Cause I was on directors Twitter profile and he wrote he cast Charlie Sheen as the President of the United States...