šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

jeremiah saint

I have to admit I'm concerned about her having success in acting. I don't want to see Gaga end up "going hollywood". One thing I've always liked about Gaga is she's always had an "underground" vibe to her and she has this "unpopular, small-town girl who worked hard to the top" attitude. She's been able to avoid the trappings of money and fame in music, but Hollywood is a whole different ballgame. Hollywood has been known to be very difficult and corrupting and I certainly don't want to see Gaga have the same fate and end up "selling out". Music has been her first, best destiny and I don't want her to lose it or her fans because of succeeding in something else and getting changed by it. I'm not saying she's doomed to corruption if she succeeds in Hollywood, but success can bring temptations and things that can change you.

dont worry this is more of a cult classic type film - its not on the same scale as the avengers or anything so she will be able to keep that underground vibe

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

MANiCURE1295

The OST might be sung by gaga :flutter:

That makes sense. Music not from the album :)

Mister G

I have to admit I'm concerned about her having success in acting. I don't want to see Gaga end up "going hollywood". One thing I've always liked about Gaga is she's always had an "underground" vibe to her and she has this "unpopular, small-town girl who worked hard to the top" attitude. She's been able to avoid the trappings of money and fame in music, but Hollywood is a whole different ballgame. Hollywood has been known to be very difficult and corrupting and I certainly don't want to see Gaga have the same fate and end up "selling out". Music has been her first, best destiny and I don't want her to lose it or her fans because of succeeding in something else and getting changed by it. I'm not saying she's doomed to corruption if she succeeds in Hollywood, but success can bring temptations and things that can change you.

These types of movies are usually B-Rated and considered cult-classics. She'll keep the undergroud vibe because they never tend to reach that scale of Hollywood Blockbusters like the Marvel/DC movies or even the apocalyptic/invasion ones. Unless she does a Comic Book movie or something in sense of a remake or whatever else is out there, she won't be anywhere near that corruption or losing her "small town girl" vibe. $50.00 says that now her contemporaries will want to be cast a role in these types of movies because she's doing it now. Starting a new trend much?

Edited by Mister G

Elizabeth

I'm very excited for this. This sounds weird but I'm kinda glad that it's not going to be a huge hollywood blockbuster kind of movie but I am really stoked to see Gaga's acting skills in full flare!

Just noticed how Lindsay is listed in the credits as well. Maybe this explains their friendship and how they got to know each other?

I'm hoping from 'La Chameleon' that Gaga will have a Spanish/French accent during the film. Her French accent is pure s-x :giveup:

Probglum

UNF.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

elijahfan

Ooops! Sorry, my enthusiasm didn't allow my to put my tongue through my brain before posting,.

Thanks for correcting me!

:hug:

That's alright, it's still part of the same universe :) I'm just a bloody purist when it comes to Q.T. ..... :laughga:

GagaApprentice

she looks great in that poster. i can't wait to see her acting in a real movie ^^

Lindsay had 5 scenes and about 5 minutes screen time.

Don't expect much more from Gaga.