Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

Dayman

I just hope any other movies she does after this are the same genre. 70s over the top grindhouse style films are perfect for her. I feel like she shouldn't ever be a serious actress. She is over the top and entertaining and I feel those are the types of movies that she should stick to because they really fit her personality. Heres to hoping she gets a role in a Tarantino film next!

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

I have to admit I'm concerned about her having success in acting. I don't want to see Gaga end up "going hollywood". One thing I've always liked about Gaga is she's always had an "underground" vibe to her and she has this "unpopular, small-town girl who worked hard to the top" attitude. She's been able to avoid the trappings of money and fame in music, but Hollywood is a whole different ballgame. Hollywood has been known to be very difficult and corrupting and I certainly don't want to see Gaga have the same fate and end up "selling out". Music has been her first, best destiny and I don't want her to lose it or her fans because of succeeding in something else and getting changed by it. I'm not saying she's doomed to corruption if she succeeds in Hollywood, but success can bring temptations and things that can change you.

babygagaloo

But you don't know if she DIDN'T audition for this, did you? I remember in an interview (maybe someone else will remember which one it was..jay leno? something like that) where she said she had some people tell her she could just BE in their movie and she said "No, I want to get it by auditioning"...Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, we'll probably never know. There's a good chance she did do SOMETHING to be in the film though. From being an Austin native I can tell you that Robert Rodriguez will have 500 extras all individually audition instead of just casting them on looks.

Completely agree. She may had audition and we did not know, like we did not know she had a role in this movie until the director tweeted :) and I also remember that interview you post. :omgexcited:

What a great movie for her acting debut! I bet it will make a bunch of extra money from all the monsters who will go to see it.

Lion Heart

Oh my god! I'm so excited! :excited2:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

One thing I've always liked about Gaga is she's always had an "underground" vibe to her

Well this is a fairly underground type of movie.

I don't think you should worry.

mrlemon

Why would they put that picture of Gaga on the IMDB page for Machete but not include her in the cast?

look:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2002718/

Also, what is with her and wearing fur lately?!??!!?!?!??!?!

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

MattyMonster

OMG! Like I wasn't already ****ing excited for this movie! :cry: :excited2: :giveup:

RAMROD

OMG YES! This is great news!

I am glad she started her professional acting career with Action genre than typical dramedy.

This will be BLOODY awesome. Pun intended! :fan:

I am excited how her role will be like. That poster looking so seductive.

Le Femme Fatale tbh. :excited2:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡