💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

Free Monster

Wikipedia says that the character is played by Cuba Gooding Jr. so maybe the character has a bunch of disguises like a chameleon and Gaga is only one of them. That would mean she might not have a ton of screen time. :noparty:

It's a cameo, I wouldn't expect her to be in a lot of the movie..

edit: feature*

Edited by Free Monster

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

Shadow

Awesome! She looks HOT in that poster! :heat:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Ryuuchan_X

Omfgg I am so excited :omg: gaga looks amazing there. Idc if this movie is good or bad I'm still going to see it :)

GagaObsession

Oh my god, that flawless photo.

:flutter:

Edited by Gaga_Obsession

Chic

Wikipedia says that the character is played by Cuba Gooding Jr. so maybe the character has a bunch of disguises like a chameleon and Gaga is only one of them. That would mean she might not have a ton of screen time. :noparty:

Cuba Gooding Jr. plays EL Chameleon. Lady Gaga plays LA Chameleon.

Woolfsmck

It's a cameo, I wouldn't expect her to be in a lot of the movie..

Depends how much the 'Chameleon Gaga' disquise is used in the movie I would think.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Outofcontrol

she looks ****ing AMAZING and so s-xy.lord kajdiaodeajdoaj :cry: FINALLY she's in a movie.Yessss can't wait to see it :worship:

Edited by Outofcontrol

Actually he plays "El Camaleon" and she's playing "La Chameleón," so it's probably two different characters that are somehow related.

Edit: beat me to it lol

Edited by jcOMFG

jhonyguy04

I like the picture though. I hope she doesn't release a soundtrack song, cause they usually flop.