💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's big screen debut in Machete Kills (2013)

JDi

Featured Posts

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KillMeSarah

• RAMROD

• Miel

• Galactastica

pink sushi

Did she film this ALREADY?? Or has production not started yet? She hasn't even been added to the cast on IMDB yet....

And when did she or will have the time to film this with the tour and everything?! :eek:

Edited by pink sushi

Sabertooth

Machete was pretty good. I love those over the top B movies :haha:

She probably won't have much screen time, but i'm still excited for this.

You know it, I just hope that she can prove them wrong and actually can act.

Acting isn't the highest quality in these types of movies.anyways. She doesn't need to pull off a Natalie Portman or anything.

Galactastica

But you don't know if she DIDN'T audition for this, did you? I remember in an interview (maybe someone else will remember which one it was..jay leno? something like that) where she said she had some people tell her she could just BE in their movie and she said "No, I want to get it by auditioning"...Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, we'll probably never know. There's a good chance she did do SOMETHING to be in the film though. From being an Austin native I can tell you that Robert Rodriguez will have 500 extras all individually audition instead of just casting them on looks.

Galactastica

Did she film this ALREADY?? Or has production not started yet? She hasn't even been added to the cast on IMDB yet....

And when did she or will have the time to film this with the tour and everything?! :eek:

Yes, I have a friend working on the movie and she had one day of filming last week. She's already wrapped her part of the movie!

A Stan Was Born

I WAS SERIOUSLY ALMOST IN TEARS WITH JOY AND EXCITEMENT WHEN I HEARD THIS NEWS. It was, at least what I thought, a far off fantasy of mine to have Gaga work with Tarantino or Rodriguez, two of my favorite filmmakers. BUT ITS ****ING HAPPENING.

pink sushi

Yes, I have a friend working on the movie and she had one day of filming last week. She's already wrapped her part of the movie!

Woah. :eek: I can't believe she's filmed it already and we didn't even know about it. :eek: Gaga having a role in a movie seems like the kinda thing that would circulate in rumors for weeks....

Do u know how big her role is? If she filmed her whole part in one day it can't be very big i'm guessing....

LickableMonsterBoi

OMG i am so hyped to see this. Gaga is gonna slay the girls..OMG :excited::spin: .

MACHETE KILLS WAS AWESOME!!! :smh: :clap:

But you don't know if she DIDN'T audition for this, did you? I remember in an interview (maybe someone else will remember which one it was..jay leno? something like that) where she said she had some people tell her she could just BE in their movie and she said "No, I want to get it by auditioning"...Maybe she did, maybe she didn't, we'll probably never know. There's a good chance she did do SOMETHING to be in the film though. From being an Austin native I can tell you that Robert Rodriguez will have 500 extras all individually audition instead of just casting them on looks.

You have a point. It's possible she did audition. But 9 times out of 10 they're more hired for marquee value even if they do have some talent. I know whoever hired her is not going to really separate Gaga the famous person from Gaga the actress. Anyways, I know she's not going to be Meryl Streep and it's likely this is a small role, but I do wish her luck. As I said, music videos and movies are two different things and it's one thing to play yourself and and another to play a character (even if it's a small one). Hell, some famous people (Michael Jordan) played themselves in a movie and they still stunk at acting. I just hope Gaga knows what she's doing. I mean we don't want to see her embarrass herself, right? Madonna did that more than once when it came to acting.....

Edited by ck105

Galactastica

The friend did tell me a little about the role (very, very little) but as she was under the impression it was still a secret until Gaga posted the poster, I don't want to get anyone in trouble. Yes, it filmed for one day so it must be relatively small. From what I've heard though, I think it will be worth it. If I get the OK from her I'll post more then.

Gaga always said if you don't want to be seen, you won't. If the paparazzi get someone, it's because they want to be seen. In that case, she's def. proven that to be correct!

Yes, I too doubt she auditioned, but who knows. I'm happy either way because I know she's been wanting to act for a while.

Queen Gloria

OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I hope this opens the door for her to be in Kill Bill 3!!! :party:

TSUNAMI

we all knew this would happen. But I would love to see Tarantinos vision... or Gaga and Warhol ^^