Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
throwback

Highway unicorn (road to love) appreciation thread

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I don't get why this song is so hated it's everything the fans were wanting back then or so I thought it's so bould, heavy, electronic. I think it's beautiful, it's a little messy at times and the beat switches are a little too soon and unnecessary but that's all part of taking a bould risk lemme know what you guys think.

And please don't post up your opinions on why you hate it and start a scathing argument this is supposed to be a appreciation thread

Oriane

A great song with a strong rock vibe and beautiful lyrics (except for the chorus). I don't get the hate.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Monster7

I love the chorus and the last part but it's the verses that put me off, still like it tho

shame

the instrumental tops it all off

angels forever, forever angels

Mikolaj

It's outstanding. As @TheShameMonster said, the instrumental makes it. But the bridge is one of the godliest I've ever heard

Edit: Is it a bridge if there's no chorus after? :huh: I mean the last part of the song ofc

Mirrion Rizzons

see the verses are AMAZING and so is the intro and the outro

I like the chorus... SOMETIMES... we all been knew it's the same as poker face but sometimes I find it cringey

misunderstood

I love it so much it’s so epic 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

20 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

see the verses are AMAZING and so is the intro and the outro

I like the chorus... SOMETIMES... we all been knew it's the same as poker face but sometimes I find it cringey

What? :wtfga:

LibraLove

It's my favorite from the album! Even though I was born in the 90's, this song gives me some strong 80' rock anthem nostalgia that I've always longed for! 

Also, I've never seen/heard of anyone on here actually HATING the song. I thought it was pretty much universally liked... and if you do hate it, fight me!

Archived