Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

digital art

My ARTPOP - Act 2 Cover

Featured Posts

Eros92

So I can't take full credit for this. I recently came across an ARTPOP cover that someone made that looked exactly like this but couldn't find it in HQ so I decided to remake it myself but make it for Act 2 considering I needed one for mine. 

IkprzNu.jpg

 

OA8UhnN.png

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
corvus albus

This is really stunning. Great work!

Standing Still

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eros92
10 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

How did you not include TEA :wtfga:

Cause all we have is the intro snippet... what I posted is what I digitally have. Though Tinnitus and Ratchet are just instrumentals but Tinnitus has some Gaga vocals :staymad:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SHALLOW
11 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

Cause all we have is the intro snippet... what I posted is what I digitally have. Though Tinnitus and Ratchet are just instrumentals but Tinnitus has some Gaga vocals :staymad:

Gurl i'm not sure what leak of Tinnitus u're talking about. The one i listened last year was only the instrumentals.

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eros92
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Gurl i'm not sure what leak of Tinnitus u're talking about. The one i listened last year was only the instrumentals.

It’s just that. With edited vocals of Gaga saying “tonight is”. It’s dumb but sounds kinda cool. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost in limbo

can you give me the DL link to Free My Mind, Underneath and OOC (ft. Beyoncé) if you don't mind :staymad:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eros92
38 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

can you give me the DL link to Free My Mind, Underneath and OOC (ft. Beyoncé) if you don't mind :staymad:

Free My Mind is just the ARTrave intro and Underneath is actually a joke. I saw @LMAlejandro made a joke ARTPOP outtake about Gaga being a power bottom BUT I thought it would make a good intro for OOC and kinda a nice little reference to GUY.

But yeah I could probably just send you a link for the whole album :D

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
lost in limbo
1 hour ago, Eros92 said:

Free My Mind is just the ARTrave intro and Underneath is actually a joke. I saw @LMAlejandro made a joke ARTPOP outtake about Gaga being a power bottom BUT I thought it would make a good intro for OOC and kinda a nice little reference to GUY.

But yeah I could probably just send you a link for the whole album :D

I like the concept tho anyways :staymad:

PM me the link please :staymad:  

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kabirartfling

Where can I find the same HQ picture of gaga ?

In the land of gods and monsters, i was an Angel

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
actsleazy
On 4/10/2018 at 5:06 PM, maxblac said:

love it, but I'd hope that more than 2 tracks would be explicit:laughga:

joanne deluxe is shaking

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...