💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Someone who knows a lot bout astrology...

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

Reid LePage

i'm good at this stuff!! okay read the spoiler for your reading since it is a 1 on 1 session :heart: 

Spoiler

I sense that you're about to get a WP :poot: 

16 minutes ago, Hybrid Rose said:

i'm good at this stuff!! okay read the spoiler for your reading since it is a 1 on 1 session :heart: 

Hide contents

I sense that you're about to get a WP :poot: 

I wanna be read too!!! :kara:

Never surrender.

Reid LePage
8 minutes ago, Ivander said:

I wanna be read too!!! :kara:

the fact that you don't have an avi is a ****ing letter means anyone can read you, put a picture up fat :poot: 

FfFfFfFF

Well planets from Mercury to Mars reveal your personal characteristics (because they move fast) while the planets at the end reveal more about social characteristics, things about humanity (because they progress around the sun with a lower speed and change the sign in a matter of decades most of the times).

Mercury says something about communication. For instance if you have Mercury in Mars then it means that you tend to be direct and even agressive in your communication with others (Mars being the planet of war).

This is how you interpret it.

Edit: Basically the most important things there are: sun, moon, rising and the sign where rising planet is. 

Sun reveals your true nature, identity and interiority. Moon reveals your emotions, rising reveals the way you behave, your exteriority (as opposed to sun) and becomes more and more important as you get older (0-30 years you are more influenced by sun sign, 30-70 is transition and after 70 you are mainly your rising). The combination of these is what describes you best.

Feel free to ask me more if  you need. :poot: 

Edit 2: I see you have Sun at 25 degrees.

Every sign has 30 degrees. The last and first 3-5 degrees of every sign represents the transition between the previous and the actual sign so you are Sagittarius but you also can have some traits from Capricorn (very minimal ones in your case). 

HorusRa2

Where were you able to make this chart? Did you do it yourself or...? I'd be interested in seeing mine in this format. 

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, HorusRa2 said:

Where were you able to make this chart? Did you do it yourself or...? I'd be interested in seeing mine in this format. 

Just google astrological birth chart and click the first link. You'll have to add some basic info and that's it <3

Johncayse
4 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

VFdNTvB.png

...can you give me a personal reading based on this birth chart :poot:

Thank you

So you have sun on sagitarius :toofunny: and to complete your ascendant is Leo :toofunny::toofunny:

HorusRa2
5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well planets from Mercury to Mars reveal your personal characteristics (because they move fast) while the planets at the end reveal more about social characteristics, things about humanity (because they progress around the sun with a lower speed and change the sign in a matter of decades most of the times).

Mercury says something about communication. For instance if you have Mercury in Mars then it means that you tend to be direct and even agressive in your communication with others (Mars being the planet of war).

This is how you interpret it.

Edit: Basically the most important things there are: sun, moon, rising and the sign where rising planet is. 

Sun reveals your true nature, identity and interiority. Moon reveals your emotions, rising reveals the way you behave, your exteriority (as opposed to sun) and becomes more and more important as you get older (0-30 years you are more influenced by sun sign, 30-70 is transition and after 70 you are mainly your rising). The combination of these is what describes you best.

Feel free to ask me more if  you need. :poot: 

Edit 2: I see you have Sun at 25 degrees.

Every sign has 30 degrees. The last and first 3-5 degrees of every sign represents the transition between the previous and the actual sign so you are Sagittarius but you also can have some traits from Capricorn (very minimal ones in your case). 

Hey. So I can't seem to put a screenshot from my phone on here but... 

Numbers are the degrees lol.

sun is Virgo 9

ascendent is Pisces 21

moon is Scorpio 16

mercury is in Leo 27

Venus is libra 1

mars is gemini 23

thoughts. Thanks for your input. :-)

Archived