💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

DJWS Goes Off

teawhore

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I guess he can join the club of forgotten Gaga producers along with Space Cowboy, RedOne and Fernando Garibay. Bye girl

DYlMx.gif

Don’t forget Rob Fusari :sis: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kindness Ponk
27 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

It's his personal IG. 

Some fans have harassed him to death and taken advantage of his innocent kindness and generosity to them. Give the man a break. 

Personal IG don't get verified.

Batwings

I AM NOT LADY GAGA: JOANNE ACT II confirmed as title of LG6. :sis:

In all seriousness, though, people need to leave DJWS alone. This fanbase is too over the top at times*.

*Always

Clarence

a lot of yall are so blind oh my god. yall constantly ask him about gaga related stuff 24/7 to the point where its REALLY irritating. yall keep thinking everything he posts is about gaga. and because he's is being so blunt with yall like yall do to him with the questions, he's arrogant and needs to show some respect. what? just reading some of the comments in his Instagram drove me insane so I can imagine how he feels. its not that hard to grasp

FATCAT
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Have Gaga and him (un)officially broken up? :saladga:

Paul 2.0

Nothing I post is about Lady Gaga

Not trying to stir drama but LG6 cancelled :cryga:

Or maybe we should just let him be. He does go a little far on social media.

No, they are still right as rain. He's just tired of not being a singular person.

Purr more, hiss less.

Starbucks

I don't know if he's an Arab :oprah:

Your everyday cups of kindness

lairofhk

Sorry but I'm way over his stupid games on social media. Gaga, I hope you found yourself a new producer. This dude ain't fit. I've seen enough lol.

iCpro

I’m so sick of him, he purposely hypes us up by spewing s**t about “ARTPOP’s little sister”, and then gets pissed off at us when we ask him about it.

Like Gaga built his career, he’s worked with her for 8 years now, he constantly uses her and monsters to promte himself (saying he would play TEA at JWT etc). So for him to turn around and get angry at monsters is quite frankly very rude.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

PartySick
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Have Gaga and him (un)officially broken up? :saladga:

Paul 2.0

Nothing I post is about Lady Gaga

Not trying to stir drama but LG6 cancelled :cryga:

Or maybe we should just let him be. He does go a little far on social media.

There are other producers out there that are happy to have the attention :shrug: not that I think he's being unreasonable or anything. It'd leave me a little jaded too if everyone paid dust to any of my work that wasn't with my most famous collaborator :selena: That said, I do hope Paul and Gaga continue to be good friends and they continue to work together. They make magic :flutter:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

ALGAYDO

I feel so bad for him, it must suck ass trying to balance your mental instability and a career in the music industry when you have a million little gayz constantly harassing you online... he really really REALLY needs to just get off social media in general and focus on HIM 

Diamond Heart

I understand his frustration being constantly attacked by Gaga fans over nothing, but this is gonna bring more attention lmao 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

GagaMyBlood95

Well maybe you should tweet/post something like: Upcoming stuff my work.. or anything similar

Like I get that monsters are annoying and keep asking about Gaga, but he is also using that hype for his stuff I feel, just posting NEW STUFF COMING SOON is obviously gonna hype us as well when the last single Gaga released was your production..

Archived