💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS: "INFO COMING SOON"

Rifek

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I ****ing cant at him hyping his own music as if someone cares :chica: The whole Taylor Swift route with the deleting posts :chica: Sis... :chica:

There's people that knew about him before Gaga and listen to his stuff (i'm not one of those). But I guess it made your extremely boring, sad life to clock someone who made great music before and lately struggles with mental health issues so next time you wonder why you're a failure in life and forever alone you should know the reason.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
59 minutes ago, AURA said:

There's people that knew about him before Gaga and listen to his stuff (i'm not one of those). But I guess it made your extremely boring, sad life to clock someone who made great music before and lately struggles with mental health issues so next time you wonder why you're a failure in life and forever alone you should know the reason.

I can say whatever I want, just like you did with your post. Xx

Phoebe Buffay
1 hour ago, AURA said:

Can you name one of those people who listen to him? I'm waiting. I've seen you everywhere quoting random members just to let them down by commenting something bad or ugly. I don't know whose life is boring and sad after all. The one expressing his/her opinion or the one coming after him just to bring him down. Sad, very sad....

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, EvilRegal said:

Can you name one of those people who listen to him? I'm waiting. I've seen you everywhere quoting random members just to let them down by commenting something bad or ugly. I don't know whose life is boring and sad after all. The one expressing his/her opinion or the one coming after him just to bring him down. Sad, very sad....

giphy.gif

You can look up this thread there's some members that are actually looking forward to his music. It's in the monsters' veins to tear people apart just for the sake of making their shi.tty lives better. I'm just stating a fact. My life is amazing actually, hence why I barely come to the forum anymore. But even when I do, it's always someone who has to post some sh.et about someone, that's all this forum has become

Archived