Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS: "INFO COMING SOON"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Rifek

He deleted his previous post and posted this one.

Probably about his own music but we still can have some hope and join the hype train :excited2:

Gaga dates = 4/20 is upon us :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
robboadam

This is definitely about his music, not Gaga’s, don’t get your hopes up.

Although, can someone quickly explain to me the 4/20 rumour?

ryanripley

okay but what the f*ck is this messy promo? 

he wiped all his social media, he randomly had a website that played his new music on and now he's all "info coming soon" :what:

gurl you should have waited until you had a release date to do the website thing cus everyone was confusion

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

I ****ing cant at him hyping his own music as if someone cares :chica: The whole Taylor Swift route with the deleting posts :chica: Sis... :chica:

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The whole Taylor Swift route with the deleting posts :chica: Sis... :chica:

Did Gaga delete everything off her Twitter in the ARTPOP era? Is Taylor Swift reductive?

QueenGa

I'm gonna laugh when he has another outbreak bc he's hyping up everyone about his own music (& being super extra about it) at the exact same time all these speculations and rumors about "new Gaga music" are circling around :ladyhaha:

Meredith Grey

Coming soon to a theatre near you: Gaga fans meltdown over DJWS hyping up his own music and not his music with Gaga

And prepare yourselves for the sequel: DJWS fights Gaga fans over social media

corvus albus

What devious plan does this man have? Maybe: If you don't buy my album you won't be able to buy and stream music Gaga will put out in the next 25 years :emma:

It's prob for his music. Guys don't do this to DJWS again. Yall made him meltdown the last time :deadbanana: 

Archived