💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS: "INFO COMING SOON"

Rifek

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave
3 minutes ago, dit said:

It's prob for his music. Guys don't do this to DJWS again. Yall made him meltdown the last time :deadbanana: 

He made it all himself, since he hyped things which and than regret doin' it, so, well :saladga:

Colourful

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clarence

while u flops are not here for it because its his own music (and yall are not music lovers) and not gaga related. I'm excited to hear it :music:

Robo Ga

The most unstable man in pop culture strikes again :sis:

🤖⚡️

Just now, Infinity Wave said:

He made it all himself, since he hyped things which and than regret doin' it, so, well :saladga:

Yeah he is a drama queen. We been knew. Don;t feed it. Just let him hype his stuff and ALWAYS assume it's about his own music cuz it almost always is. He knows what he is doing but don' fall for the bate hennies :selena:

TheSlash
49 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Although, can someone quickly explain to me the 4/20 rumour?

When you search for "Gaga dates" at a mighty search engine (no adverts here :trollga: ) you get "April 20" - that's the date GGD reaches meltdown level over 9000 :lana: 

OT: Probably just for his own work. But you could ask him. I bet he will answer it with kindness :kara:  :awkney: 

Ew, David!

Monsterish

For once I want to board the hype train and meltdown then, i don't give a fck anymore :triggered:

TEMPLE

You realise not everything Paul posts has to do with Gaga right? And y'all know it pisses him off. This fan base is the worst sometimes. 

LadyLuca

poor djws. we are such a bad fan base xd 

he deserves better; anyway 100% not gaga related

LGMonster95

If you say that nobody cares about his own music (with such attitude no wonder why he's pissed at fans) and all this crap then why you even care about his posts anyway? Some of you just really likes to be dramatic, regardless what you think about DJWS he still has his own career. Out of all of Gaga's producers he's the most loyal that Gaga worked with and he really cares about her, he even defended her many times. The hate that he gets is beyond stupid 

Blond
1 hour ago, dit said:

It's prob for his music. Guys don't do this to DJWS again. Yall made him meltdown the last time :deadbanana: 

Your 10 000 reputation giver

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Archived