💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where is the jazz album?

Miley

Featured Posts

Miley

After the sucess that was C2C, earning Gaga a Grammy and matchning her ARTPOP sales, a #1 album, great tour and good critics etc you would think they'd release a sequel? Tony has confirmed several times that they've been doing some work and been talking about it. Let's not forget the Porter covers and the original rumoured song Paradise.

Will we ever get another jazz album? If so, when do you think that will be?

xx

GaGaAst

m sure they are ready with album but they won't release it for the sake of releasing it... Somewhere in 2021 end when we would be desperately expecting her album after 3 years(2018/19) she would release butt to butt and would take rest for few years

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

RAMROD

Underneath Tony’s pants :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

scallywally

Didnt she say she was going to release one every year? 

Maybe they are in the vault with the second parts of the albums and will be released when she flies to space. She cracks me up. She's so funny. :laughga:

I'd love it to be released after the ASIB soundtrack! I can wait for her next pop album a few more years if it means listening to Tony whisper sweet nothings in my ear :staymad:

ordinarynam1310

inb4 this album will outsold Joanne + ARTPOP and have one #1 original song

monketsharona

I think EW confirmed few months ago that Lady Gaga has no plans for a new Tony Bennett collaboration anytime soon. That's when everyone thought a new song was coming for new year. 

PerfectIllusion

I am still waiting for another jazz album with studio version of la vie en rose :giveup: 

And another important question is: where are the songs Gaga wrote with Diane Warren for Joanne i want to hear these power ballads :giveup::giveup:

1 hour ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I am still waiting for another jazz album with studio version of la vie en rose :giveup: 

And another important question is: where are the songs Gaga wrote with Diane Warren for Joanne i want to hear these power ballads :giveup::giveup:

A studio version of La Vie En Rose will be on the ASIB soundtrack.

God Control

I sincerely hope not. I don't think she needs an entire album of jazz covers. She can make her own Jazz tracks or cover a song or two and put them in one of her albums to change the mood or perform them only during her tours, but another full album? no, please don't. I'm not saying C2C is bad, but I both don't particularly like that genre nor do I wanna wait an extra year or two on top of the 2-3 years waiting cycle between albums for a jazz album. I know others might like that style or think she did it well, but personally, I couldn't care less for such ventures, and just because it worked once doesn't mean it's gonna work again.

Archived