💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B debuts her baby bump!

highbythebeach

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

Nnn this totally contradicts what she said the other day on that Beats 1 interview, she was all like it's none of y'all's business and everytbing 

TimisaMonster

My bump, my bump my bump

My lovely baby bump

Check it out!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Hades

Congrats Cardi. Wish you the best but i gotta be honest. Offset being a dad?:emma: Queen..that taste.:poot:

DefiniteAgileBluebreastedkookaburra-size

ALGAYDO

The “and I’m quick, cut a n*gga off, so don’t get comfortable” line from Bodak Yellow was found dead in a ditch 

GAGASLAYME

Debut an album and a new human entering the world, all in the same week, Flopyoncé would never 

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Decodekid

would you imagine being at the club in 2031 and suddenly Bodak Yellow starts playing and it feels like the happy birthday to you song cause ya mom made it and everyone sings it out loud :saladga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Quasi

Well they got to work pretty fast.

CeK-I_CXEAMTPul.jpg

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

DiscoHeaven23

Honestly, having the baby in the next few months kinda works for her career. It will help reduce the gap between her debut and sophomore album, say if she were to have the baby in 9 months.

She's got the debut album out and done now and all she has to do for the era (after this week) is just release music videos and maybe some promo performances. Makes sense

Archived