💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

AyaKara

What shoot is this? It looks flawless! Can't wait to see :party:

Dima, how do you keep track of everything that's been leaked and not leaked? Do you have a folder where you update everything or something? :huh: there have been many times where I've looked at a photo and couldn't remember whether we've gotten it in the past or not, especially photos that are so similar it's hard to know!

Flippy

I know why it leaks

Why? :ohno:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

MarryTheSequins

Pretty sure this thread is some outtakes leaking and people are happy, and then different outtakes leak and people are angry.

I don't get it, why is some photographers work worth more than others?

Guest TheSexCult

Pretty sure this thread is some outtakes leaking and people are happy, and then different outtakes leak and people are angry.

I don't get it, why is some photographers work worth more than others?

Some photographers i.e. Inez are threatening and have taken legal action against certain fans.

HausOfLucas

Some photographers i.e. Inez are threatening and have taken legal action against certain fans.

me, tbh. & I didn't even leak the image..

mr.peter

Dima, how do you keep track of everything that's been leaked and not leaked? Do you have a folder where you update everything or something? :huh: there have been many times where I've looked at a photo and couldn't remember whether we've gotten it in the past or not, especially photos that are so similar it's hard to know!

its this one i think :)

014.jpg

I'm pro when it comes to photoshoots :)

Flippy

I'm pro when it comes to photoshoots :)

:legend:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22