Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Mary Pain

if you have leaked material: either keep quiet about what you have so people dont start fights or leak what you talk about so you're not just bragging about it

if you don't have leaked material: be thankful for everything we get

it's not difficult :laughga:

Well said  :worship:     ... i'm thankful for all these pictures either way,  some of them are really beautiful !

Zsolti

are they intentionally leaking the worst ones? 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pandemiya

are they intentionally leaking the worst ones? 

Obviously, why else would 5+ bad ones turn up leaked? Sounds like someone wants people to think it's spread and that it's terrible :)

Versace Girl

Obviously, why else would 5+ bad ones turn up leaked? Sounds like someone wants people to think it's spread and that it's terrible :)

That's good thinking tbh

Zsolti

but why do they want that

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Pandemiya

but why do they want that

Because...

a) Someone betrayed them

b) they're mad

c) they found out a certain someone has it and thinks they're selling it so they dont want them to successfully resell

:)

Zilla

Guys, please don't post the Versace outtakes. I get they're everywhere now but we just got a request from the Haus to remove this imagery and I'm nottttttttt pissing them off lol

You can talk about them, but please don't post links! Thanks for your cooperation :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Zsolti

Guys, please don't post the Versace outtakes. I get they're everywhere now but we just got a request from the Haus to remove this imagery and I'm nottttttttt pissing them off lol

You can talk about them, but please don't post links! Thanks for your cooperation :)

how am I supposed to get updated on them tho

Zilla

how am I supposed to get updated on them tho

Not from us I'm afraid. Sorry :(

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.