đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Flippy

He leaked munro because he knew I paid for it, so I told the truth to this community.

Ugh... ppl like him make me so mad :grr: I wouldn't mind paying for photoshoots, but he should be more respectful towards you since you were kind enough to give/sell those to him... 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Pandemiya

Ugh... ppl like him make me so mad :grr: I wouldn't mind paying for photoshoots, but he should be more respectful towards you since you were kind enough to give/sell those to him... 

He told me lies that made me feel really bad for him... thus resulting in me sending them to him for free because he said they would make him feel better.  :sick:

Edited by ARTPOP Network

Flippy

He told me lies that made me feel really bad for him... thus resulting in my sending them to him for free because he said they would make him feel better.  :sick:

OMFG! I really dislike people who take advantage!

I can't even right now tbh UNhHhM6.gif

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

artpoprebellion

He told me lies that made me feel really bad for him... thus resulting in my sending them to him for free because he said they would make him feel better.  :sick:

:noparty:

Pierre

He leaked munro because he knew I paid for it, so I told the truth to this community.

I don't want to take a side, but if any of you have any image, proof or evidence of this post it so the people can confirm your point, specially in this type of things because people works with real money for photos.

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

artpoprebellion

I don't want to take a side, but if any of you have any image, proof or evidence of this post it so the people can confirm your point, specially in this type of things because people works with real money for photos.

Yup, I sold pics to him and he decided to leak snippets of them :)

he also made fake emails and stalked me. He also scammed me 3 times in a row, and his excuse was that he wanted material.

Oh my God :deadbanana:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

gagavsartpop

:lmao:

He told me lies that made me feel really bad for him... thus resulting in me sending them to him for free because he said they would make him feel better.  :sick:

Just like you convincing Dima to give you the full Mert & Marcus Versace shoot :)

Edited by gagavsartpop

You know you wrong for this one  :wtf:

Ain't no justification for it

Pandemiya

Just like you convincing Dima to give you the full Mert & Marcus Versace shoot :)

What the hell are you talking about? Dima never gave me anything of versace lmfao, you need help, do not talk to me, pm me, or reply to this. You're crazy.

BuzzcutSeason

The Shade

artpoprebellion

Honey stop  :laughga:

The fact that you used pity and the claim that you were depressed as a tool for your own benefit is wrong in a LOT of ways. You manipulated someone's sense of compassion to get what you wanted...  :noparty: 

gagavsartpop

That is fake, nice try.

Aww boo hoo you're mad that I have proof :)

Show them yours too!

The fact that you used pity and the claim that you were depressed as a tool for your own benefit is wrong in a LOT of ways. You manipulated someone's sense of compassion to get what you wanted...  :noparty: 

Actually if you think about it, you have to lie to get what you want.

Andrew told me that the first time I met him I'll screencap that for you as well :)

Also the suicidal thing wasn't a joke so he can shut up about that, I did however lie about being sad about not having Munro.