Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Maybe i will :) But everyone knows that im in love with "The Fame" era, and thats why i have lots of shoots from 2008-2009. But also a few from 2011, so stay tuned!

My fave era is it the end of 2009/early 2010 <3, but totally get that. It's not like you have to post anything you do, any outtake is a blessing tbh :) !

LittleMonster789

Seriously shut up. Be grateful for outtakes that Dima gave us.

god,god,god.. if you would read the lastest posts you'll see i am http://www.nickiboards.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/oprah2.gif

1. People must be patient

2. If you have outtakes or snippets and you got them from your friends and you can't post them, DON'T TALK ABOUT.

3. If you wanna post it, post without any words.

In 2010-11 I posted a lot of pics because there was no war for them. Today everyone will do EVERYTHING for them, even pretend to be your friend or using fake accounts. That's sad

:tea:

LittleMonster789

But you're like "when will you leak more, please leak more, where did you get this, where did you get that..." It's annoying

well then sorry but that's just me when it comes to outtakes

well then sorry but that's just me when it comes to outtakes

Just calm down. Freaking out and asking tons of questions isn't getting you anywhere

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Flippy

Dima has more outtakes than you all together.

Don't forget it.

:tea:

go away already.

Please be respectful!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

:fail: all you want, is leaks and you dont care how its hard to get

Tea. :tea:

Dima,thank your for all the leaks,but maybe u could posts some new ones like from 2011 :sweat:

I'm getting tired of your bull****. All you keep asking is "leak this!" "OMG please leak this outtake!" "OMG where did you get that!" "WTF GIVE ME THAT OUTTAKE!" "OUTTAKE!!!"

You can't expect anyone to leak any outtake upon your request. Be grateful for what you get.

Some of yall are so ungrateful :wtf:

You all need to be patient, and constantly asking for leaks won't make them come faster. They will be leaked when the leaker wants to leak them.

And I don't visit this thread often, but thank you Dima for being generous. :legend:

Ugh when I read this topic it's always arguing about the leaks.

I thought this topic is to talk about the beauty of the outtakes not about being cranky because there are none.

Be patience and happy when the time has come that Dima or some one else shares an outtake. Sorry for the mistakes I'm not a native english speaker.