❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

LittleMonster789

He's not going to tell you and it really doesn't matter. If he wanted to, he would of posted them before-hand.

i'm just asking,don't want to be rude.. i'm interested in outtakes

GlitterNatalie

i'm just asking,don't want to be rude.. i'm interested in outtakes

I'm not being rude and that's great you have an interest in outtakes as do many. But you asked him twice and he didn't answer which should tell you that he doesn't want to share.

LittleMonster789

I'm not being rude and that's great you have an interest in outtakes as do many. But you asked him twice and he didn't answer which should tell you that he doesn't want to share.

sorry,just when it comes to outtakes i'm like a beast.. i don't try to be rude neither u do or Barn hooker

Guest TheSexCult

Everyone just calm down. Seriously. Barn Hooker you need to stop flashing around you have these outtakes. Just immature to take down the Hooker Girl set and change it to the Yuyi set for all to see. If you do have them, I will be pissed anyway.

Everyone just calm down. Seriously. Barn Hooker you need to stop flashing around you have these outtakes. Just immature to take down the Hooker Girl set and change it to the Yuyi set for all to see. If you do have them, I will be pissed anyway.

Why should anyone care with what I have? You should not be pissed that I got these things. Since you tell me to take down my DP outtake, now I want you to go to everyone with and outtake as a DP and yell at them. I wasn't flaunting around anything. You all questioned, so I answered.

Flippy

Why should anyone care with what I have? You should not be pissed that I got these things. Since you tell me to take down my DP outtake, now I want you to go to everyone with and outtake as a DP and yell at them. I wasn't flaunting around anything. You all questioned, so I answered.

Despite everything I know some day you'll share one of them with us! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

1. People must be patient

2. If you have outtakes or snippets and you got them from your friends and you can't post them, DON'T TALK ABOUT.

3. If you wanna post it, post without any words.

In 2010-11 I posted a lot of pics because there was no war for them. Today everyone will do EVERYTHING for them, even pretend to be your friend or using fake accounts. That's sad

LittleMonster789

2. If you have outtakes or snippets and you got them from your friends and you can't post them, DON'T TALK ABOUT.

In 2010-11 I posted a lot of pics because there was no war for them. Today everyone will do EVERYTHING for them, even pretend to be your friend or using fake accounts. That's sad

so you'll leak some? :flutter:

Flippy

I know... :( Now it's hard for people to actually know who is your real friend since you never know if they're interested in your friendship or just the outtakes... It's pretty sad tbh :emo:

I've always appreciated what you have given us Dima, since you're a very generous person! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LittleMonster789

:fail: all you want, is leaks and you dont care how its hard to get

who wouldn't? and just stop k? i know how it's hard to get it..