💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

LittleMonster789

Many others enjoy that shoot as well but at the end of the day NK is not going to leak as a Kenneth Willardt or Warwick Saint would, it's just how it is. We literally have 4 outtakes that at one point were unseen from Hedi Slimane. Three leaked last year and one this year, almost two years after the release of the album. At the end of the day, album outtakes will not leak like others leak.

yeah i know it's just sad imo :fat: "on the other forum" they said that she will use some outtakes for her tourbook in her american leg

GlitterNatalie

yeah i know it's just sad imo :fat: "on the other forum" they said that she will use some outtakes for her tourbook in her american leg

She isn't using for the tourbook from my knowledge but she is using 1-2 new photographs for promotional purposes.

LittleMonster789

She isn't using for the tourbook from my knowledge but she is using 1-2 new photographs for promotional purposes.

from where do u got that info? hope it's true tbh

Its hard to get magazine shoots, so its so so hard to get album shoots

:tea:

Well lets get back on topic and it wouldn't be such a mess :)

And

Please don't post embedded images in this thread, a day ago there was 2 pages of embedded images that I had to change to links. When I'll get frustrated changing them I will have to use other ways to remind you about this... :adam:

If you're wondering why is this please read the first post of this thread.

imasugarush

tumblr_lxhvo1H9HW1qc87c7o1_500.jpg

Put this together a while back from the Elle behind the scenes video, don't know whether anyone has already.. guess it's kinda relevant here.