💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Dazed Madonna, I know you intended on being funny with that, but you actually just made me cry. I had a really horrible day at school today. When I came home I came on here and opened the outtakes thread, hoping to find something to brighten my day. And when I saw your post, I grinned from ear to ear. I was so happy. That one little moment if happiness was the highlight of my day, and you just crushed it. Please think before you get people excited like that, for reasons like this. I know you obviously didn't intend on this happening but it did happen. ðŸ˜â€

I will forgive you only if you actually post an outtake, like you stated above, for all of my fellow GGD members. Only that would make up for the awfulness I've been through lately. You obviously don't have to, but it would be nice. 😊

Edited by Thing

Flippy

Dazed Madonna, I know you intended on being funny with that, but you actually just made me cry. I had a really horrible day at school today. When I came home I came on here and opened the outtakes thread, hoping to find something to brighten my day. And when I saw your post, I grinned from ear to ear. I was so happy. That one little moment if happiness was the highlight of my day, and you just crushed it. Please think before you get people excited like that, for reasons like this. I know you obviously didn't intend on this happening but it did happen.

I will forgive you only if you actually post an outtake, like you stated above, for all of my fellow GGD members. Only that would make up for the awfulness I've been through lately. You obviously don't have to, but it would be nice.

Aww! :hug: 

We all have those days! I'm sorry you had to go through that! :runhug:

Is this a new Vivanco outtake on the right? http://i48.tinypic.com/307vyh4.jpg

or we already had it?

:yes: We had it already, but never in a decent quality :noparty:

http://images.wikia.com/ladygaga/images/8/8b/2-6-11_Mariano_Vivanco_036.jpg

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

Oh okay :)

And thanks for not blasting me :) haha!

No problem! :runhug::sara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

CANNOGABANG

Dazed Madonna, I know you intended on being funny with that, but you actually just made me cry. I had a really horrible day at school today. When I came home I came on here and opened the outtakes thread, hoping to find something to brighten my day. And when I saw your post, I grinned from ear to ear. I was so happy. That one little moment if happiness was the highlight of my day, and you just crushed it. Please think before you get people excited like that, for reasons like this. I know you obviously didn't intend on this happening but it did happen. ðŸ˜â€

I will forgive you only if you actually post an outtake, like you stated above, for all of my fellow GGD members. Only that would make up for the awfulness I've been through lately. You obviously don't have to, but it would be nice. 😊

:lmao: