💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

I got license. So :)

Don't believe people who claim that they have that shoot. Don't believe them. I talked with Rolston management during 2 years. And finally got it. It have a few brand new unseen sets

I can't send you PM. Delete some messages, please.

I need to say something.

LittleMonster789

I am not sure, after all **** about me. But i think maybe

we love you here :hor: don't listen to dem pressed b---hes on the other site! please leak them! :worship:

Dima we will still love you no matter what you do. You are one of the nicest and most generous users we've ever had on this site. We really appreciate all you've done. :kisses:

Btw totally off topic, Dima are u finally going to see Gaga live now she comes to your country (Russia)? :D

Oh yes!!

I was at Helsinki some days ago on BTW Ball, i was backstage, took pics with dancers and by Terry, it was the best day in my life!!!!!!!!

By the way, i will post brand new Rolston outtake in a few days/weeks, so be ready

Oh yes!!

I was at Helsinki some days ago on BTW Ball, i was backstage, took pics with dancers and by Terry, it was the best day in my life!!!!!!!!

By the way, i will post brand new Rolston outtake in a few days/weeks, so be ready

OOHHH so excited for you and for the photo! <3

LittleMonster789

Oh yes!!

pleease share it here first.; and please share it before the schols stars :(

Guest TheSexCult

I'm here.

Just have fun and I was thinkin about these crazy double face ****in liars who was pretending my friends. And after all maybe I will come back to you. I don't care if people will leak Inez or something like that. I got more and more that you never seen before, and maybe if something will change, i will gladly share them, but not for now. Hope you understand, X

You should care if Inez leaks because you will personally get in a lot of trouble, even if someone else leaks it.

You should care if Inez leaks because you will personally get in a lot of trouble, even if someone else leaks it.

I will care when it will leaks

Oh yes!!

Mark pls :cry: