💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

KING5KAT

I am not a "rich greedy skunk" nor a "professional hacker". Please do not call me those things, as it will slim your chances of getting more. It offended me.

Also, for the people begging for more Nick Knight outtakes. I would be grateful if I were you, we have had about 50 outtake leaks in the past month, including 2 Nick Knights...

IDB drops it how it is ;)

Sergiogaga

I am not a "rich greedy skunk" nor a "professional hacker". Please do not call me those things, as it will slim your chances of getting more. It offended me.

Also, for the people begging for more Nick Knight outtakes. I would be grateful if I were you, we have had about 50 outtake leaks in the past month, including 2 Nick Knights...

i'm thankful tho for everything,dont take me too seriously!

Dunk96

But how can someone take "rich greedy skunk" as a joke?...

You're amazing,and don't listen to the haters.I'm extremely grateful for all the leaks.It's keeping me on top of **** going on in the community.♥ :legend:

MarryTheSequins

I think he probably meant it lightly, not meaning to cause too much offence :sweat:

Flippy

:popcorn:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Sergiogaga

i only meant that you're rich,i know you can get into trouble by leaking Nk's .. Sorry

Sergiogaga

I am in now way rich lol. I don't buy stuff. You just have to know the right people. That is all I'm saying.

oh so.. Well okay,one question: you have more? Describe them

Be nice

Uhh huh, funny you should say that after you go around attacking and calling people dirty greedy skunks.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Sergiogaga

Uhh huh, funny you should say that after you go around attacking and calling people dirty greedy skunks.

attacking? Lol .. Dont take it too seriously,i didnt meant to 'attack' IDB,chill out.. It's like i've just bullied someone...