Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Why the **** are people being rude to Dima? After everything he's done for us, you have the nerve to say things like that? And on top of that, he didn't even do anything wrong. SHAME ON ****ING YOU!

Guys let's get back on topic

yes this is the outtakes thread take it somewhere else.

Why the **** are people being rude to Dima? After everything he's done for us, you have the nerve to say things like that? And on top of that, he didn't even do anything wrong. SHAME ON ****ING YOU!

I still don't get why he said "**** you Dima"

Flippy

All these Rolston outtakes :smh:

Definitely not my favorite shoot, but at least we get something! :yes: I only like the set with the blue background! :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LittleMonster789

I wanted to give some life to this thead :hor: but seriously Dima, not @ those big ass tags you putting on these outtakes :rip:

*watches Rolston turning into willardt2*

I wanted to give some life to this thead :hor: but seriously Dima, not @ those big ass tags you putting on these outtakes :rip:

*watches Rolston turning into willardt2*

:lmao:

I think the tags are for copyright reasons.

imasugarush

:tea:

Think this is from BTS? But it's well edited, as I don't think shere's a full shot of her in the video.

343px-10-12-09_Behind_the_scenes_006.jpg

considering she isn't looking at the camera, but it looks nice

imasugarush

considering she isn't looking at the camera, but it looks nice

Well I knew it wasn't from the shoot, but I meant I wasn't sure whether it was edited together from photos from the BTS video, or a new BTS photo.