Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Martin Schoeller UHQ and Untagged:

http://cs6262.userapi.com/u180283974/docs/1f223779d3a1/3.jpg

Edited by reno
Embedded images are not permitted in this thread

Alien Tulip

This is making me hate the matthew rolston photoshoot. Why couldn't someone have the whole nick knight and mariano vivanco shoot instead.

Martin Schoeller UHQ and Untagged:

http://cs6262.userapi.com/u180283974/docs/1f223779d3a1/3.jpg

FInally I've been waiting for an untagged photo for years!

Edited by reno
Embedded images are not permitted in this thread

This is making me hate the matthew rolston photoshoot. Why couldn't someone have the whole nick knight and mariano vivanco shoot instead.

FInally I've been waiting for an untagged photo for years!

MTE. I wish it could be this way too but It's harder for people to get the more recent shoots. It's especially hard to get Nick Knight because Interscope bought the rights to all the photos. I'm sick of Rolston already though. :laughga:

Alien Tulip

MTE. I wish it could be this way too but It's harder for people to get the more recent shoots. It's especially hard to get Nick Knight because Interscope bought the rights to all the photos. I'm sick of Rolston already though. :laughga:

Why did Interscope buy the rights to those photoshoots? I'm assuming because those were the album artwork as well. Someone must have the whole photoshoot other wise we would not have all these outtakes.

LittleMonster789

Why did Interscope buy the rights to those photoshoots? I'm assuming because those were the album artwork as well. Someone must have the whole photoshoot other wise we would not have all these outtakes.

imagine you having that shoot..

Alien Tulip

imagine you having that shoot..

I will not be greedy like Interscope. I will share the whole monster community the entire photoshoot, maybe even the behind the scene footage :cryga:

LittleMonster789

OMG BEHIND THE SCENES FOOAGE I CAN ONLY DREAM

I will not be greedy like Interscope. I will share the whole monster community the entire photoshoot, maybe even the behind the scene footage :cryga:

I guess there's this DumB ass who's in this situation,excpet he really is greedy

Alien Tulip

OMG BEHIND THE SCENES FOOAGE I CAN ONLY DREAM

I guess there's this DumB ass who's in this situation,excpet he really is greedy

I want to see how many fans they use to make the edge of glory hair so big.

Subtle... Also, not the way to go if you're hoping for more in the future.