đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

the whole shoot is photoshoped tho.. And what about the nose?

So you're trying to say that they took hair, eyes and nose from other outtakes to make one outtake? :laughga:

She has the hair from the SOFY cover and the nose is only enlarged.

33w2xbn.jpg

So you're trying to say that they took hair, eyes and nose from other outtakes to make one outtake? :laughga:

33w2xbn.jpg

of course they do,IDB,Drew and other people who has them or know more info about them said that they're all photoshoped = added faces,arms,hair.. Not exactly what you said tho,they have one unedited shot ..afterwards they add/remove parts from that photo Edited by Sergiogaga

It's real guys omg,why are yall on GGD so pressed about outtakes? More of those snippets leaked on ggd and here but they were taken down

Also some questions...

Why did they photoshoped the BTW shoot? And how do they get them (those outtakes)? I taught Interscope has them = difficult to leak

Btw that pink weave looks fab! :hor: BTW shoot remains iconic and best

She did not, at any point, have a wig that color during the set your avi is from. You tried.

Edited by omgitsandrew

of course they do,IDB,Drew and other people who has them or know more info about them said that they're all photoshoped = added faces,arms,hair.. Not exactly what you said tho,they have one unedited shot ..afterwards they add/remove parts from that photo

Your avatar is not real tho.

33w2xbn.jpg

They have done that, though. They did it with the photo where her face is white, and her body is darker. They used the eyes from the Immigrant outtake.

I made this .gif to show they did, and they edited it.

t7ln2s.jpg

MrFameKills

They have done that, though. They did it with the photo where her face is white, and her body is darker. They used the eyes from the Immigrant outtake.

:omg: i never knew they did that

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

t7ln2s.jpg

well it's the same woman so of course in some pictures the eyes look similar. ;)

but in that (fake)''outtake'' Sergiogaga has as his avi the parts are identical not similar.

well it's the same woman so of course in some pictures the eyes look similar. ;)

but in that (fake)''outtake'' Sergiogaga has as his avi the parts are identical not similar.

But do you REALLY think she just did the same angle and the eyes looked the same? It's also blackened out in the official photo, where the wig lining is in the outtake. I know the one Sergio posted is fake, but I'm just saying they do take other parts of other photos.

Edited by ART

But do you REALLY think she just did the same angle and the eyes looked the same? It's also blackened out in the official photo, where the wig lining is in the outtake. I know the one Sergio posted is fake, but I'm just saying they do take other parts of other photos.

if you look closely you can see that it are different eyes. :yes:

but you're right that they take other parts. like on the newest btw outtake

if you look closely you can see that it are different eyes. :yes:

but you're right that they take other parts. like on the newest btw outtake

Ofcourse it looks different, one is an outtake without any editing and the other is photoshopped a lot. There was a topic about this before what I made and its true, even the horns are the same but moved a bit.