đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

I saw on "another fan site" that it was Dazedmadonna's Skype image :)

I'm friends with him on Skype and unless he has more than 1 account, that's not it

imasugarush

lol at you. i leak what i want. I dont care if you dont like it

The ones you leaked for Christmas were so stunning though :'(. Thank you so much!!!! So kind of you to be willing to share anything.

That Maxim photo is so much more stunning in UHQ. And the detail in the VF shot.. no words.

Did anyone notice though how you can see her tooth gap is just eye-linered in when you zoom into her teeth ? :hehe: I love it.

Noticed the line on her tooth!

Now I know how she did that gap, lol.

I used to think she'd just grab a hammer :haha:

3 points in and ready for more

It should've been that picture, without the prosthetics and heels.

She was born that way, naked. Which could've also been a metaphor for the raw emotion in the song, and she grew up on rock hence the influence. She also looks like she is in a fetal position or sth

But they took it down some metaphysical road with the halfway between fantasy/reality crap

I sort of think the whole point of the single and the album photo shoot was for the prosthetics. It's kind of her saying "I was born weird", to put it in simpler terms.

imasugarush

I sort of think the whole point of the single and the album photo shoot was for the prosthetics. It's kind of her saying "I was born weird", to put it in simpler terms.

Exactally. I mean, without it, what would the photoshoot even be? Just another glamour shoot really...