Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

display name

Mariano Vivanco

Pt 1 | Pt 2

I believe there is every photo available taken by MV in these two packs, all in the highest quality available.

If there are any missing, please tell me so I can update my collection!

You have this one already, but here it is in higher quality. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?q6wynh8zv9zx9oy

Flippy

ROB CABLE:

98YAj.jpg

STEPHEN SCHRAPS:

yNqNt.jpg

JENS KOCH:

nofiS.jpg

I know you've probably got them, but if not they're just a little collection for you. Sorry about the quality. Click the images to go to the download page.

Thank you sooooo much! :runhug: Not sure if I had them already, but I still love em! :flutter:

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Alien Tulip

I have all of these outtakes. I'm like the biggest Dick riding Gaga fan when it comes to photos and interviews and performances and music videos and blah blah blah blah blah. I'm so fabulous.

Flippy

5234043619_d6c0d9a754_z.jpg

Omg! :rip:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Pussy Wagon

I just wish that we had some kind of confirmation on how many pictures Nick Knight took on those two days. And how many were edited

Alien Tulip

I just wish that we had some kind of confirmation on how many pictures Nick Knight took on those two days. And how many were edited

I know he took A LOT. My guess is around 300 pictures.

Alien Tulip

Imagine 300 Picture of the Born This Way shoot :deadbanana: :cry:

Oh my gosh. I would literally starve for two weeks straight for those 300 photos. I will put each of them all over my walls. I worship that photoshoot. Sometimes I pray to the edge of glory single cover.

Oh my gosh. I would literally starve for two weeks straight for those 300 photos. I will put each of them all over my walls. I worship that photoshoot. Sometimes I pray to the edge of glory single cover.

:smh:

wiltedbliss

Sameee here omg!!! Imagine gaga releases the whole BTW SHOOT for christmas. Omg DEAD but she wont :'(

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Alien Tulip

Sameee here omg!!! Imagine gaga releases the whole BTW SHOOT for christmas. Omg DEAD but she wont :'(

Nah she ain't that nice.