💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

I didn't try to make it pretty haha. Just made her face look more like the final pictures, and removed some body weight :)

Body weight? I'd like to know where you're seeing any. :fail: Why did you remove her collar bones? The left side of her chest is a little sketchy too. Sorry if I'm being too picky. :sweat:

Edited by GagaPixie

littlemtyrese

Actually the new btw outtake we got is the final version look at the untouched version 2s0mhb6.jpg not sure if it's real but looks real to me untouched

Actually the new btw outtake we got is the final version look at the untouched version 2s0mhb6.jpg not sure if it's real but looks real to me untouched

Well her body is perfectly mirrored (look at the moles) and the hair is also symmetrical. I mean, you can see where the hair is blur and then cuts into pink. So, it IS "touched."

Alien Tulip

The wig is actually pink and blue though. nick editied to be blonde in the black and white photos. I dont know why. Pink and blue looks better than boring blonde.

HausOfLucas

Well her body is perfectly mirrored (look at the moles) and the hair is also symmetrical. I mean, you can see where the hair is blur and then cuts into pink. So, it IS "touched."

The body isn't mirrored one bit?

The body isn't mirrored one bit?

Yes it is. Look at the moles or whatever :)

3k8lN.jpg

Can someone compile a zip of all Vivanco photos in UHQ we have (the released and newly leaked) for me, please?

I'm working on one :) Gimme 30mins?

Mariano Vivanco

Pt 1 | Pt 2

I believe there is every photo available taken by MV in these two packs, all in the highest quality available.

If there are any missing, please tell me so I can update my collection!

J e s s e

I'm working on one :) Gimme 30mins?

When you get time maybe the Fame monster and BTW album photoshoots too? :)

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

AzealiaBanks

Mariano Vivanco

Pt 1 | Pt 2

I believe there is every photo available taken by MV in these two packs, all in the highest quality available.

If there are any missing, please tell me so I can update my collection!

Thanks <3