Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

44391_10151150941766080_1350607281_n.png

CMON, leak already :ohno:

More complete! ♥

fy0ab4.jpg

i want this! i want "Americano" vinyl photo and the original from the album cover! then... SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!

More complete! ♥

fy0ab4.jpg

i want this! i want "Americano" vinyl photo and the original from the album cover! then... SO HAPPY I COULD DIE!

Why the hair look more pink?

Edited by Ikvs

Alien Tulip

I'm curious of how the original born this way cover looks like without the motorcycle edit. I know its from the same set as the Judas and Hair covers because she wears the same bra in the btw cover

tumblr_mfaei4pQ1H1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfaei4pQ1H1qga1iko2_1280.jpg

someone on this forum said that IDB showed them the original btw cover and said it looked weird and creepy.

I'm curious of how the original born this way cover looks like without the motorcycle edit. I know its from the same set as the Judas and Hair covers because she wears the same bra in the btw cover

tumblr_mfaei4pQ1H1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mfaei4pQ1H1qga1iko2_1280.jpg

someone on this forum said that IDB showed them the original btw cover and said it looked weird and creepy.

Well, there are a fake picture in Internet, and looks so fake and weird, maybe is that they are talking about.

Alien Tulip

Well, there are a fake picture in Internet, and looks so fake and weird, maybe is that they are talking about.

which one? post it

I need it

:giveup:

Edited by Floppy