💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

didn't like the edited white vignet on the Vivanco Outtake, so go rid of it...along with touching her up a bit (scar/eyes..etc...) if anyone wants the photo :yes:

http://ge.tt/1ynKMpT/v/0?c

Edited by Darcklighter22

Alien Tulip

Beautiful :cry:

Can't wait to see my avatar in HQ :hor:

Just joking :smh: I love you guys, I've been a member of this thread for so long & really, really love the contributions that you all continue to make. Never forget that. You are an important part of our community & have helped provide so much that nobody else would've been able to had you all not been around. Dima, IDB, king5kat, xRYAN, Alien Tulip, & everyone else, thank you. :hug:

Awww thank you ayakara, you're an angel :hug:

I would KILL for outtakes of TFM Shoot where Gaga is in the black weave :legend:

Me too! Well I wouldn't kill but I would do crazy things ;)

ust joking :smh: I love you guys, I've been a member of this thread for so long & really, really love the contributions that you all continue to make. Never forget that. You are an important part of our community & have helped provide so much that nobody else would've been able to had you all not been around. Dima, IDB, king5kat, xRYAN, Alien Tulip, & everyone else, thank you. :hug:

I've had a rebirth ;D But I get you! I'm so grateful for all the time and effort (and money) people put in to get these outtakes for us! (Dima, looking at you ;)) :hug:

MarcosMonster

I don't agree with all of this. I mean, in 3 months we didn't get nothing, and now, in 2 days we get more than 10 outtakes in UHQ.

I think that most of these pictures have been stolen or someone gave then to a wrong person...

I really love the pics. I'm just saying.

Beautiful :cry:

Can't wait to see my avatar in HQ :hor:

Just joking :smh: I love you guys, I've been a member of this thread for so long & really, really love the contributions that you all continue to make. Never forget that. You are an important part of our community & have helped provide so much that nobody else would've been able to had you all not been around. Dima, IDB, king5kat, xRYAN, Alien Tulip, & everyone else, thank you. :hug:

this

A little off topic: I think we should have an outtakes thread with NO Discussion. It would make looking for/at pictures alot easier. Just a suggestion :)

Grizzlybear2

A little off topic: I think we should have an outtakes thread with NO Discussion. It would make looking for/at pictures alot easier. Just a suggestion :)

Personally I loove the discussion! One of my previous threads got remove but i imported every leaked image into the few original OPs. It was worth it, but to bad its not here now.

Personally I loove the discussion! One of my previous threads got remove but i imported every leaked image into the few original OPs. It was worth it, but to bad its not here now.

I've been on forums where they have two threads. Discussion and no discussion. I think the discussion is great, but It's a little frustrating when you just want to look for a picture and its endless pages of discussin or the same pic quoted 1000 times.