Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Guys not to be b---hy or anything but seriously after all these leaks you just want more and more. And in the end you call the collectors greedy and selfish when you are the one who wants just more.

I mean we got so many Matthew Rolston outtakes even a Nick Knight and Dima was so kind to share 2 unreleased audios with us.

Post of the year.

This has been such an amazing day! NK outtake, jazz rendition of You and I, BJAF DJWS remix, now new Terry photos... What more could we ask for?

IKR :cryga:

Cuntalicious

This has been such an amazing day! NK outtake, jazz rendition of You and I, BJAF DJWS remix, now new Terry photos... What more could we ask for?

Lady Gaga announcing the release date of the first single from ARTPOP?

MarryTheSequins

Guys not to be b---hy or anything but seriously after all these leaks you just want more and more. And in the end you call the collectors greedy and selfish when you are the one who wants just more.

I mean we got so many Matthew Rolston outtakes even a Nick Knight and Dima was so kind to share 2 unreleased audios with us.

Of course we'd want more.

It's not like we aren't thankful for what we have already, but it's obvious that snippets are only going to get us more excited. We're obviously more than happy with what we already have.

You think just because we've been treated so well today that we'd turn down another outtake? :derpga:

This. everyone is so hypocritical it's disgusting. yet to be honest, i'm very thankful for what we have gotten and we actually got SO much. and it's not even christmas. be greatful we have what we do because people don't have to share things with you. but i will agree that releasing snippets does not help the cause and it's obviously going to get people hyped.

Edited by Yuob

Alien Tulip

It's not like we aren't thankful for what we have already, but it's obvious that snippets are only going to get us more excited. We're obviously more than happy with what we already have.

You think just because we've been treated so well today that we'd turn down another outtake? :derpga:

god bless this post.

littlemtyrese

exactly.