💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

What is FOHL.. D:? Fashion of His Love?????

Why are you posting these.. or do you have that video in a higher quality than is already on the net?

What do you mean why am i posting them? Why not? And its not a video

Why are you posting these.. or do you have that video in a higher quality than is already on the net?

What do you mean why am i posting them? Why not? And its not a video.

display name

Yes, the snippet Kostas posted is of a photo that is of the same set as the following one. The following one was used as one of the pictures on the picture disc of "Fashion Of His Love" and "Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)":

Nick_Knight_101215-0101.jpg

Edited by VampLV52

imasugarush

What do you mean why am i posting them? Why not? And its not a video

Because this is an outtake thread where people post new outtakes; that's why I asked.

And your mistaken. It is from a video.

http://vbox7.com/play:5dbe5ea4

imasugarush

Yes, the snippet Kostas posted is of a photo that is of the same set as the following one. The following one was used as one of the pictures on the picture disc of "Fashion Of His Love" and "Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)":

Nick_Knight_101215-0101.jpg

Thank you for clarifying, sorry, didn't have a clue what people where on about :cryga: .

display name

Thank you for clarifying, sorry, didn't have a clue what people where on about :cryga: .

No problem. Nick Knight took many, many, many shots during the photo shoot of Born This Way, so each group of photos is usually referred to in terms of those picture discs.

Alien Tulip

No problem. Nick Knight took many, many, many shots during the photo shoot of Born This Way, so each group of photos is usually referred to in terms of those picture discs.

For someone who doesnt have the pics, you sure seem to know a lot about that shoot :laughga:

imasugarush

Oh i thought it was just pics and i thought that alot of you guys probably havent seen them Sorry :confuse:

I've done it before too lol, no need to be sorry :)

I just wasn't sure why you were posting it.. if you had a HQ version we hadn't seen or something.

There a whole load of that video screencapped and posted as images on one fansite.. I don't think it's thefame.org though..

display name

For someone who doesnt have the pics, you sure seem to know a lot about that shoot :laughga:

am an insieder :derpga:

Nah. I just have seen enough people chat about the pics, and they tend to refer to them in that manner. They screw up, though, when they talk about the picture that was used for "The Queen." They keep saying it was used for "Bloody Mary." :fat: