Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

There's never been an official source to why.. but some say it's an appendix scar whilst others say it's something more eg. one of the things of her past she might never share which she mentioned in that MTV You and I interview.

Kind of like the assault/abortion theories?

imasugarush

Kind of like the assault/abortion theories?

Indeed. Some people also consider severe self harm a possibility but who knows.

Didn't she say she got there a mole removed, at the age of 6, because it could have been an dangerous one?

Edited by xRYAN

Didn't she say she got there a mole removed, at the age of 6, because it could have been an dangerous one?

I believe this theory came from an unreliable source. I mean.. somebody just posted that on the internet :toofloppy: she never commented on her scar

I don't think it was a mole... I mean, I've had three removed and my scars are, like, at least 4-5 times smaller then hers.

imasugarush

I don't think it was a mole... I mean, I've had three removed and my scars are, like, at least 4-5 times smaller then hers.

MTE. Definately looks like something more invasive or serious than having a mole removed.

ChicaSkas

exclusive for you all! Max Abadian in UHQ! http://cs6273.userapi.com/u42009515/docs/ec7a1bf8f312/MaxAbadianUHQbyDima.jpg

My god you can see her velice.

Incredible. Thank you Dima, may I add this picture to the 24 Days of Christmas today?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I always thought it was an appendix scar? I even thought she said it around the Just Dance era? Hmmm..

Yeah, my friend has one exactly like that (I think), and she had hers removed...

ChicaSkas

Velice?

I do apologize, I misspelled that:

10y2nlt.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AyaKara

I believe this theory came from an unreliable source. I mean.. somebody just posted that on the internet :toofloppy: she never commented on her scar

She said it in an interview before, I rewatched all of her interviews in May through gaga-vision.net & heard it & posted about it here. But, I also do believe she's not telling the truth. It can't be her appendix because of the location. So, not sure :shrug:

EDIT: Was GGV.net taken down? It was the best website for Gaga videos, they had all of her appearances, radio interviews, sightings, performances, etc. Shame that it's not available. It was a French website & used wat.tv for its streaming :omg: