Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

http://pophatesfags.tumblr.com/post/33013394977/pophatesfags-has-something-for-all-the-lady-gaga

tumblr_mbhd5goZe71rek4boo1_1280.png

Lmao. People will do anything for promo? Even leak Inez? Just try to spend MORE time to get really exclusive things like I do, not that shoot. Cause a LOT of people have this shoot.

Floppy

Lord this is entertaining to watch. I guess I get why people are getting so upset, I just can't help but laugh because they are pictures. :rofl: Even if they are worth a lot. :fan:

Waiting for more drama tbh. :popcorn:

MarryTheSequins

Lord this is entertaining to watch. I guess I get why people are getting so upset, I just can't help but laugh because they are pictures. :rofl: Even if they are worth a lot. :fan:

Waiting for more drama tbh. :popcorn:

I thought I was the only person

I mean, if people want to risk getting in trouble by leaking them, let them do it? At the end of the day we're getting stunning pictures and it's the leakers' choice if they want to get caught.

Floppy

I mean, if people want to risk getting in trouble by leaking them, let them do it? At the end of the day we're getting stunning pictures and it's the leakers' choice if they want to get caught.

Finally someone who agrees with me. :runhug:

If you want to take the risk, then it's on you, no one else. I don't see a reason for people on these forums to be so pressed about it if they can't control others. :josip:

GlitterNatalie

Hmmm. All of these Inez outtakes are leaking in the exact same resolution, so who and where are they coming from?

It must be one person who seems to have given it to many, or something in that boat. But I would like to know as well.

It's not just the leaker that gets into trouble, it's a whole chain of people. The photographs are stunning but Inez and Vinoodh, more-so Inez is quite pissed off that these outtakes are being put online. She's already given fans cease and desist letters, it looks like it didn't scare the person. They will get caught and it's going to suck because they will get into legal trouble.

Edited by GlitterNatalie

MarryTheSequins

Finally someone who agrees with me. :runhug:

If you want to take the risk, then it's on you, no one else. I don't see a reason for people on these forums to be so pressed about it if they can't control others. :josip:

Exactly what I think.

It's one person who seems to have given it to many.

It's not just the leaker that gets into trouble, it's a whole chain of people. The photographs are stunning but Inez and Vinoodh, more-so Inez is quite pissed off that these outtakes are being put online. She's already given fans cease and desist letters, it looks like it didn't scare the person. They will get caught and it's going to suck because they will get into legal trouble.

So Inez is annoyed, yeah, and that person/s will get into trouble. Their own fault for leaking them, it's not our fault and although it's not really in the best situation, we still get some beautiful photos at the end of the day. Think of it like music, when Judas leaked we were all over the moon. Gaga was pissed off, but we enjoyed the music. Leakers risk getting into trouble and if they want to take that risk then it's up to them and not us.

Flippy

Waiting for an Yüyi outtake :nails:

This tbh :nails;

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I know this isn't an outtake, but a lot of people didn't know who took this photo ( Oprah-and-Lady-Gaga-MET-Gala-2011-Derric ) so after a bit of searching, I found that it was taken in 2010 by Mario Testino for Vogue :)

Waiting for an Yüyi outtake :nails:

The Yuyi set is just visually unappealing in general

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!