Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

Plastic Fantastic

It's stupid. I've had enough Cosmo and I'm not about to follow someone on Twitter for a few outtakes that aren't rare at all and look the same as the rest of the shoot... Just saying

Yes. Stop posting Cosmopolitan shoot please. We got tons of pics lately. So let's post brand new from diff shoots

Floppy

People need to appreciate outtakes more. No matter how rare or not rare it is, the fact is, it's unseen.

So many have been leaked and they all look basically the same... The truth is your leaking things no one really cares about anymore :fail: If you don't like our reaction, don't leak anything then :shutup:

:deadbanana: at people posting images instead of links like the admin said :smh:

I don't even think anyone cares

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

I thought people were buying the Cosmo outtakes ? Are they like not supposed to leak them ?

The photographer is getting upset that they're leaking. So we need more Testino and LaChapelle

Plastic Fantastic

The photographer is getting upset that they're leaking. So we need more Testino and LaChapelle

LaChapelle Is a Very Good Idea.