Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Wait... Linda Perry, Dolly, and Paul McCartney?

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

Okay... I don’t normally get hyped for things... but I am officially both confused and VERY excited. 

For those of you who don’t know, Jennifer Aniston is the star of an upcoming movie called “Dumplin”. I read multiple news stories a while back saying Dolly Parton was writing songs for the movie, which makes sense she is a prolific songwriter. 

HOWEVER, recently I read that she would actually be singing on the soundtrack and have more involvement than I originally thought. So... I was already hyped okay. 

TMZ today released a video in which Dolly Parton, Paul McCartney, and Linda Perry were at a dinner together. When the reporter asks Dolly who picked up the check, she said Linda Perry AND called her “my producer”. 

While nothing is confirmed yet, I am needless to say hyped for a Linda Perry/Dolly collaboration project. Moreover, if McCartney is featured on the soundtrack as well, I will be absolutely ecstatic. I’ll post some tea below:

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/music-news/2018/3/19/dolly-lends-her-music-and-her-mojo-to-jennifer-anistons-new.html

rumours
4 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

The name Linda Perry was banned from this fandom 2 years ago :reductive:

Wait... why? Lol

9 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Wait... why? Lol

At the pinnacle moment when it came to the Oscar votes, she decided to tweet about how Diane originally wanted her to sing TIHTY and that Gaga didn't write any of it and shouldn't have been included in the nomination. People think that all the bad press it caused might have impacted the result of the win. She eventually apologised, but the damage was already done. She had submitted a song that didn't get nominated, so it was likely bitterness towards that which caused her to do that.

rumours
6 hours ago, kyanewest said:

I was hoping for some Mccartney/Dolly collab, my heart beat so fast :ladyhaha:

I’m hoping one might end up on the soundtrack :excited2:

rumours
6 minutes ago, Greg said:

At the pinnacle moment when it came to the Oscar votes, she decided to tweet about how Diane originally wanted her to sing TIHTY and that Gaga didn't write any of it and shouldn't have been included in the nomination. People think that all the bad press it caused might have impacted the result of the win. She eventually apologised, but the damage was already done. She had submitted a song that didn't get nominated, so it was likely bitterness towards that which caused her to do that.

6 minutes ago, GigiHadid said:

Oh, I forgot about this. 

Still, she’s a talented producer, so I’m excited 

Archived