Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Milestones that wil be reached soon

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Decided to make this thread since it seems that we make more effort in streaming songs when we are close to reaching a milestone, so here I made a quick recap:

Spotify

None of her songs is specially close to any, but any extra streams for Paparazzi would be appreciated. It is currently at 84,1M so it's the closest song of hers to 100M

https://open.spotify.com/track/02XnQdf7sipaKBBHixz3Zp?si=AgFlqSsIRvGRV43JDjbREA

There are also a couple of ARTPOP songs about to reach 10M if this milestone also makes you excited. But we'll never get the whole album to reach so because you pay dust to JnD and it's at 7,7M:trollga: This ones are Dope and MJH. These three are the only ones left.

Youtube

First of all, I wanted to tell you that since our streaming legend had some changes in his channel, now there's a playlist with all the music videos! You could leave it open while you are on your computer (but not when you're not using it because saving energy is more important than streaming Gagz)

- As you know BR is above 900M so it'll probably hit the billion (or the 1000M as we call it in other countries but whatever) soon. But faster if you contribute.

--Judas is at 298 so you could rewatch that masterpiece.

Last but not least remember to do charity with John Wayne, G,U,Y and Marry the night.

Thanks for yout attention and if anyone has to tell me I'm extra they can keep their comments thanks

GaGaAst

was feeling sleepy 

Though of checking GGD before sleeping. Now i cant sleep. 

I need to stream Spotify 

I need to stream YouTube 

My mobile and laptop to the rescue 

Now i cant sleep 

Need to save energy 

Need to stream only when using laptop.. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived