Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga announces film contest

Carles

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cosmicluvrr

Tara makes me laugh, LOL. I guess i'm not gonna do it :/ what would I do anyway?

Gagaloo911

I love it. They're both so damn funny! And them lips are growing on me. I quite like them plump :yes:

As for the "Wait, what was I talking about..." :lmao: too damn funny! She's so ****ing stoned haha

I'm sorry but everyone is saying lady gaga is cute in this video? As high as a kite? you will not think she's so cute when she is dead, now will you?

Granted I give her more intelligence than the average pop star but this video concerned me with how incoherent her thoughts were. I'm used to seeing her poised/coy/intelligent/nerdy.

However, I also understand that um, this could all be the immature gaga in relation to her album. Regardless, I hope it's just an act.

If not honey if I were gagas friend, I would not support her if she is doing any other than weed, and even with the weed she'd get a chiding from me. You are better than this gaga and you know it.

::sad::

Don't worry too much about it. She has acted this way in the past too, so this doesn't mean she has changed. :)

ARTPOP Gypsy

I wish I could send in something. I feel like I don't have an artistic/director gene in my body. :sweat:

Girl is definitely higher than a kite though...those eyes. Lol! I'm starting to get used to the lips. :hor:

Chic

It says Monstervision No. 1. Perhaps the second one will be tomorrow to coincide with her next announcement?

stricklandbanks

A chance to be a director for one of her music vids??? This contest is going to be cray.

A chance to be a director for one of her music vids??? This contest is going to be cray.

It won't be for a music video it'll just be like a little video made using your own resources and initiative based on a brief. Doubt you'll get to meet her and stuff.

Jay.P

i was too focused on listening to SETTLE DOWN in the background then what gaga and tara were saying lol

LOL same here :toofunny:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

What exactly is she wanting us to do. Make films, music videos etc...showing off our talents? Or a video talking about our ideas for her?

What exactly is she wanting us to do. Make films, music videos etc...showing off our talents? Or a video talking about our ideas for her?

mushdoom

Make a video showcasing your talent as a director. Then, if you win, you will have a chance to film a video for Gaga that will become the official video for one of her songs on the album. <-- That's what I got out of that video lol.

Archived