news

Farhan To Leak BTW Stems

Enzo

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Bloody Mary, HML and Government Hooker!

Girl add Electric Chapel there and we have TASTE

--

On the other hand the fact Scheisse is winning and it's just the most plain instrumental we have... like there are some remakes that sound really next to it.

Even bad kids have some better elements that deserved to be listened isolated.

HEAVY METAL LOVER I MEAN JUST IMAGINE... I'm wow.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Ok so i went to google and I'm a girl that can own a mistake and you're probably right :stalkga: 

I've heard professional people use the term stem for a single track and vice versa which is why i thought it doesn't really matter which term you use, which it doesn't but it doesn't hurt to know the technical truths :lolly:

it's all good people call them whatever i guess, i mean even professionals dont always use 100% correct terminology, i doubt we'll get many more multitracks especially from BTW where they probably had over 100 tracks in the mix :sweat: 

Spoiler

also for a bonus point: pro-tools are a collection of typically unmastered and unused elements like how we got some Swine pro-tools vocals, we have a snippet of an unused FOHL vocal take and we have heard a snippet of the Fashion! pro-tool vocals too

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

it's all good people call them whatever i guess, i mean even professionals dont always use 100% correct terminology, i doubt we'll get many more multitracks especially from BTW where they probably had over 100 tracks in the mix :sweat: 

Hide contents

also for a bonus point: pro-tools are a collection of typically unmastered and unused elements like how we got some Swine pro-tools vocals, we have a snippet of an unused FOHL vocal take and we have heard a snippet of the Fashion! pro-tool vocals too

Yah i know, pro-tools would be each individual track from the pro-tools file im sure? Pro tools is usually used to master each track file as i'm guessing most of Gaga's songs were produced on logic, well all her redone songs would be anyway idk what fernando/zedd/DJWS/Madeon use

a protools leak would just be a leak of the actual project file that you could open in.. protools :toofunny: 

Actual patient

gagzus
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

Yah i know, pro-tools would be each individual track from the pro-tools file im sure? Pro tools is usually used to master each track file as i'm guessing most of Gaga's songs were produced on logic, well all her redone songs would be anyway idk what fernando/zedd/DJWS/Madeon use

Madeon & Zedd use FL Studio I think, Mark's demos for Joanne were mostly done on Garageband but idk about the final versions and I'm sure Paul said once he uses Logic too idk

River
6 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

:what: I need a confused reaction :oprah:

Gov. Hooker is about Kennedy and Monroe but also using the idea of the censorship of the government on the people..

So the hooker is representing 2 things: Monroe and "the citizens" and the government (Kennedy) f-cks us both but we love her and do and be anything and everything for it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

farhan: what born this way stems do you want?

us: we want ________ !!! 

farhan: well, i asked and you answered! here's stems from a gaga song circa 666 b.c. when gaga first started singing :)♥ Xx

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

HairBow

I would actually love strings of Born This Way.

It's one of my least favorite songs on the album (though of course I love and appreciate the message and the impact that it had), but that's because I think it's too overproduced.  If someone could use the stems to make a more simple and less noisy version, I'd love to listen to that!

1 minute ago, HairBow said:

I would actually love strings of Born This Way.

It's one of my least favorite songs on the album (though of course I love and appreciate the message and the impact that it had), but that's because I think it's too overproduced.  If someone could use the stems to make a more simple and less noisy version, I'd love to listen to that!

I actually love how overproduced that song is! All the sound effects are so cool, it gives it character. But, I might make a more stripped down version cuz that sounds fun. So i shall return ;) 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Flippy

Government Hooker would be great tbh 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, gagzus said:

Hide contents

I didn't know what pro-tools were, so thanks!

Could you please link me to those pro-tools snippet you wrote about? Thank you! :hug:

Colourful

Oriane
5 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

I didn't know what pro-tools were, so thanks!

Could you please link me to those pro-tools snippet you wrote about? Thank you! :hug:

Me too @gagzus

I only heard the Marry the Night pro-tools session (or at least that's what they call it, it's actually the first vocal takes as a test)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived