💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs you don’t like how Gaga performs live

zerojk

Featured Posts

I think the placement of the songs has an impact on Gaga recycling her performance which is a bit annoying now. 

1. Just Dance/Love Game/Telephone has got to end. Literally Gaga put these songs together on 4 tours and several festivals.

2. Bad Romance deserves a acoustic version like how she did BTW at the Artrave. (Maybe it’ll happen if LG6 contains big hit singles). 

3. Justice For MTN returning! 

4. Justice For ARTPOP singles/fan favorites.

5. Poker Face/Paparazzi/Bad Romance are always near the end of the show. But I’m glad Gaga been working this since the BTWB. :golfclap:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Bad Romance, that last "Want your bad romance" in the bridge never sounds right.

Telephone is always weird too because Beyoncé's part is cut so she practically only sings the chorus.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

justanothergay

I don't like the BR instrumental that sound like it has kids backing vocals on it. She used that version at the SB, and maybe at JWT too?

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

teawhore

million reasons.... just meh

she sounds to pitchy for me

♡ nyc ♡

FameHookah

Dope, Bad romance 

and all of the Fame and TFM songs using a live band SUCK, these songs are electronic bops not rock ffs.

WTF is MDNA

PartySick
On 4/5/2018 at 8:58 PM, zerojk said:

but everytime she performs it she seems lazy about the song, she ignores the choreo and just waves her hands, and her vocals sound like she’s thinking “ugh, this song again”

She probably is thinking "ugh, this song again" :triggered:

Spoiler

Or at least I do every time she performs it :reductive:

Fite me, gayz :reductive:

OT: None that I can think of :hmm: there was a few weird renditions of Dope but that's about it. 

💚

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t like Speechless live TMBT cause she couldn’t stop talking hahaha she kinda did the same with TEOG at JWT but she’s talking about beautiful things but Speechless had random conversations 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Helxig

I have to disagree with you about Alejandro!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Mirrion Rizzons
On 4/6/2018 at 2:31 AM, River said:

Paparazzi

She always sings it different than the album version.. more like the vma version..

lol I don't think she has been able to sing the album version since like 2010 haha her voice got too deep for it. She can still sing it in that way but it'll be a lot deeper

I don't like the live version of Bad Romance & don't like that she always sings TEOG with just a piano :giveup:

Jeroen Bloeming

I hate the fact she cuts songs like Bloody Mary/Scheiße/Perfect Illusion on the JWT but she does perform Poker Face/Bad Romance/Alejandro completely. 

HauntingHollow

Alejandro has my favorite performances by her ( TMB, live during 2010, JWT )

but also the one that are just unbearable like Artrave, that was tragedy, if i was there i would walk out

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

London GUY

Have we all forgotten Judas live :poot: 

REPLAY

Taide

I used to love how she sang Applause live but I didn’t enjoy it at JWT (mainly because she was showing her vocals too much and legit screaming to the mic).

Archived