💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga does NOT care anymore, I do.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

How dare you assume their gender!

I'm a non-binary pansexual queer horse :derpga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack

How dare you assume their gender!

If that's a joke then haha if not 😕

Just now, Bloodyjack said:

Lol ok Ryan I don't see how researching Gaga, researching Gaga's fans and caring about her future is selfish but anyway...:ladyhaha:

stalk·er

ˈstôkər/

noun

a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

"DutchHooker is a stalker"

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

Lol ok Ryan I don't see how researching Gaga, researching Gaga's fans and caring about her future is selfish but anyway...:ladyhaha:

read their comments :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Don't be bitches. It's her life and if she cares about Gaga that much then leave her to enjoy it

Thank you sis, it's a he, but doesn't matter... I'm your sis, so you may call me 'she'. :kara:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Doot said:

stalk·er

ˈstôkər/

noun

a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

I am a stan, if (stan == stalker); then fine.

Ronk

Right? I'm sure that family who's house she helped rebuild are really pissed she hasn't posted a selfie today.

People who are only here for her music are not interested in the many ways she helps so many people.  But Gaga cares so deeply about helping others, it's a life's ambition.  She goes about her mission unabated, and we find out about some things when she feels it could draw attention to a cause and prompt others to join in.  Being a role model is one way she changes the world.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, Doot said:

stalk·er

ˈstôkər/

noun

She's not giving her unwanted or obsessive attention I don't Gaga knows they exist lol she just cares about her future Henny:ladyhaha:

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

the member wants her to fulfill his needs by rushing everything and not taking care of herself first and post a selfie or tweet to keep him excited. if treating her as an inanimate object that she has an obligation to satisfy fans isn't selfish I don't know what is 

1 minute ago, Bloodyjack said:

She's not giving her unwanted or obsessive attention I don't Gaga knows they exist lol she just cares about her future Henny:ladyhaha:

Well I have videographic evidence that her team reads this site, and her own manager called us TROLLS, so I'd have to disagree. 

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Ronk said:

People who are only here for her music are not interested in the many ways she helps so many people.  But Gaga cares so deeply about helping others, it's a life's ambition.  She goes about her mission unabated, and we find out about some things when she feels it could draw attention to a cause and prompt others to join in.  Being a role model is one way she changes the world.

Yeah, many people are doing that everyday and just because it's gaga she's more valuable than the others, she's a popstar, not the president

tumblr_n2nyorfHbf1rsxqqio1_250.gif

Just now, DutchHooker said:

she's a popstar, not the president

She'd make a better president than the current one, so we can all be wishful thinkers.

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I am a stan, if (stan == stalker); then fine.

actually the original meaning of the "Stan" thing is that.........

and no , that's not "fine".

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Well I have videographic evidence that her team reads this site, and her own manager called us TROLLS, so I'd have to disagree. 

Receipts:reductive::staymad::trollga:

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived