💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga does NOT care anymore, I do.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah.. right :saladga:

It's concerning that you are so personally offended because she isn't tweeting us all the time. 

⚯͛

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

what's this have to do with anything doot said :rip: she didn't say she'd be posting on it, she said she'd be on it. do you not know what lurking is? 

emma roberts is an abuser

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

and she did 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Jenina
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

enough with this mess

rL6ktX3.jpg

omg i saw the red and thought it was real and was like god really does exist :tony: but :selena:

cool

KyliesChild
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Idc about her fixing world problems, I became a fan because of her music, not because of her political statements or actions.. she's not the president though.. just a popstar. She has impact, definitely, but that's not what I care about.. the only thing I care about when she does some public appearance is her fashion.. :trollga:

You said that she is not being here for us simply because she isn't as active as she was on social media a couple years ago. You're completely missing the point of what I said. If you only care about her music then why do you perceive her as an inanimate whose occupation is to fulfill your needs? Respect her decisions to be more private and be more aware of the pain she has to suffer through because of illnesses such as anxiety and chronic pain and don't act as if she owes you anything

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Jenina said:

omg i saw the red and thought it was real and was like god really does exist :tony: but :selena:

You mean Haroon == God? :derpga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

enough with this mess

rL6ktX3.jpg

This is what it needs to say

yPTr3w5.jpg

GypsyBabe
Just now, DutchHooker said:

You mean Haroon == God? :derpga:

If he prevents you from making further hysterical threads, then yes, he will be considered God...:tony:

⚯͛

TheRoof
Just now, Doot said:

yPTr3w5.jpg

i believe in freedom of speech but.....THIS!

xIZPIAg.gif

DutchHooker

Totally off topic but had to send this :reductive:

2 minutes ago, Doot said:

yPTr3w5.jpg

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

If he prevents you from making further hysterical threads, then yes, he will be considered God...:tony:

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

KyliesChild

after seeing a few posts on this thread i think the homophobes were onto something...

misunderstood

:saladga:This post:saladga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Ronk
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

that's not related but go off i guess :huh:

if brazil monsters want to attend vegas, they will, her career isn't all about keeping people in brazil happy :smh:

like i said before, the SOONER YOU REALISE SHE DOESN'T DO EVERYTHING FOR THE FANS, THE EASIER IT'LL BE

Exactly.  And I love how she does things that are actually more important than her music; helping others, supporting important social causes, spreading kindness, changing the world. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived