💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga does NOT care anymore, I do.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
Just now, Jenina said:

I don't think you understand how debilitating fibromyalgia is in the slightest. I encourage you to read more about it and gain a sense of empathy and compassion for people because some of these comments... If you want to know more about the impact you could ask me or anyone who knows me knows the large impact it has on a person

:golfclap::golfclap:

⚯͛

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

and you're in every topic about gaga crying about how she's boring, she's lazy, etc. so you of all people attempting to drag two members is the ultimate calling the kettle black. 

people defending gaga from entitled fans who think gaga owes them **** doesn't mean they 'love' everything she does. funny how you out in this thread going 'always the same comments!!' when you...literally,...write the same comments in every thread......

gd4nxJp.gif

and you also don't know lady gaga in person, so your comments are ALSO invalid regarding how she lives her life, career, and business. the little complainers out here always doing the most when people call them out 

gd4nxJp.gif

Well, well, well, the topic police has arrived :reductive:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

KyliesChild
Just now, Evan Peters said:

and you're in every topic about gaga crying about how she's boring, she's lazy, etc. so you of all people attempting to drag two members is the ultimate calling the kettle black. 

people defending gaga from entitled fans who think gaga owes them **** doesn't mean they 'love' everything she does. funny how you out in this thread going 'always the same comments!!' when you...literally,...write the same comments in every thread......

gd4nxJp.gif

and you also don't know lady gaga in person, so your comments are ALSO invalid regarding how she lives her life, career, and business. the little complainers out here always doing the most when people call them out 

gd4nxJp.gif

tea. not only is it absolutely pathetic of him to act as if gaga owes fans anything, but the amount of crickets i had to hear due to one of his many "GAGA PERFORMED MIRRION RIZZONS FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIMEZ!"  jokes on several threads is overbearing

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

gd4nxJp.gif

gd4nxJp.gif

PIN THIS

PRINT THIS

PUT THIS IN THE BIBLE

:giveup:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe
Just now, DutchHooker said:

Well, well, well, the topic police has arrived :reductive:

I know, its such a shame when rational members show up in irrational threads. :reductive:

⚯͛

57 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Everyday, when I wake up:

1. Check twitter of ladygaga - nothing or perhaps one tweet/like/retweet of the same old accounts with a throwback :saladga:
2. Check twitter of gagamonster96 - some reminder or fashion bla die bla:saladga:
3. Check IG ladygaga - nothing, one selfie in two months or perhaps some rocks or random paintings..:saladga:
4. Check IG iamdjws, for the LG6 tea - probably has a meltdown right now or another 'episode'..:saladga:
5. Check twitter djws, for the LG6 tea - meltdown x2:saladga:
6. Search 'lady gaga' on twitter - some reminders, fan edits or fashion, throwbacks, all boring.:saladga:
7. Search 'LG6' on twitter - Just april fools of LG6 and frankensteined right now.:saladga:
8. Search on 666popart, gagawhoami and MusicTruthtell to laugh about fake tea of LG6:saladga:
9. Look for almost real tea at PopNewsFacts and Tea4TheStans:saladga:
10. Search for 'Gaga Dates' on google.:saladga:

11. And finally: GagDaily, the website where nobody has anything to say anymore, so we make topic about Just Dance days way before the actual anniversary :saladga:

And furthermore, perhaps based on your schedule you should skip your normal routine, and perhaps go for a walk, or water some flowers. 

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Do you have fibro? Yes or no?

No, does that matter? No, is it a requirement to have fybro to talk about fybro? no, do I even talk about fybro? No, I just say that she promised to be there for us and now she isn't, I know she's in recovery, but even while I had pain after my surgery, I could still be on my phone at least.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

8 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

That is a good place I heard for the Brazil monsters to go to and visit instead of the JWT, because they all have enough money.

No disrespect for Brazil, but based on your logic, if they don't have enough money to go to Vegas, do you really think that her career is going to take some big financial hit if she neglects to go to them? :toofunny:

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

And furthermore, perhaps based on your schedule you should skip your normal routine, and perhaps go for a walk, or water some flowers. 

I know you drag me there, but still, I live for this comment, because I know I should, but i'm a monster who is drained by LG6 tea.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

No, does that matter? No, is it a requirement to have fybro to talk about fybro? no, do I even talk about fybro? No, I just say that she promised to be there for us and now she isn't, I know she's in recovery, but even while I had pain after my surgery, I could still be on my phone at least.

you would benefit a lot if you did some research on fibro tbh

no shade, just a suggestion

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Well, you're dragging my comment with not 'posting enough selfies', but that's just because she said: "I'll spend more time here and on the app" while she is in recovery and what does she do, completely nothing. She could at least interact with us, that 'while she is in recovery' and "O she has fybrooo, let her breathe".. is soo.. uwghh..

I think everyone is trying to be rather respectful about it but you should inform yourself before talking like that about it, really. Just try and put yourself in her place, it's not only pain. Imagine not being able to live your life to the fullest (and still she does what many of us won't ever do not in 1 but 3 lives), would you not be depressed over it too? What about the anxiety and all the **** that comes with it? The fame, which I know she appreciates very much, still isolates her and now that she found a person that she can trust, everyone goes after him. I'm sure everyone here can add yet another reason for her to stop, but she's still trying.

DutchHooker
Just now, Doot said:

No disrespect for Brazil, but based on your logic, if they don't have enough money to go to Vegas, do you really think that her career is going to take some big financial hit if she neglects to go to them? :toofunny:

Look, what y'all also say is that she has enough money to do what she wants? How do you think she got that money in the first place? us, the people sho buy her music and go to her tour, the least what she could do is interract with us for that hunderd of millions we spent to her.

KyliesChild
Just now, DutchHooker said:

The fact that she's been advocating for sexual assault, marching for stricter gun laws, enduring a tiring world tour even if she was suffering through chronic pain, donating to several charities (and creating a charity of her own) that funds for mental illness and more is an indication that she will "always be there". Actions speak louder than a random selfie or tweet. 

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, MrA said:

I think everyone is trying to be rather respectful about it but you should inform yourself before talking like that about it, really. Just try and put yourself in her place, it's not only pain. Imagine not being able to live your life to the fullest (and still she does what many of us won't ever do not in 1 but 3 lives), would you not be depressed over it too? What about the anxiety and all the **** that comes with it? The fame, which I know she appreciates very much, still isolates her and now that she found a person that she can trust, everyone goes after him. I'm sure everyone here can add yet another reason for her to stop, but she's still trying.

:applause::applause:

⚯͛

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived