Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga does NOT care anymore, I do.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

You and @Doot, I see you everytime in every topic about how hard her life is and y'all are so political correct, I can't... :saladga:
You probably like everything she does, even when she will release garbage music..

Y'all acting like you know her in person and she's your daughter or something.

I live for the girl, but yeez...

that's cus we're grateful people who actually understand gaga has chronic incurable pain yet she continues to serve us more than the average pop star

she's so rich, she could so easily just retire and make money by writing songs for people but she CHOOSES to keep going and then fans like you come along and whine cus she's not making headlines right now even though she's in recovery mode

just give her a damn break, she'll be back soon cus she has a movie and a vegas show this year

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

You and @Doot, I see you everytime in every topic about how hard her life is and y'all are so political correct, I can't... :saladga:
You probably like everything she does, even when she will release garbage music..

Completely false, and just goes to show that reading is fundamental.

I am not the biggest fan of Joanne. I don't find The Cure to be anything great. I don't like the John Wayne video. And I'm fairly certain I've been dragged multiple times on this forum for not being politically correct. Just because you like to make lame threads in an effort to be controversial, doesn't not mean that your statements are correct. 

I am not a rabid fan who eats up everything she does. Some things she does, I don't like, and I fully admit that. 

But when she releases a documentary where she is crying in almost every scene, and has to cancel her tour, I am not going to sit there and complain that she isn't posting enough selfies

You tried.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

that's cus we're grateful people who actually understand gaga has chronic incurable pain yet she continues to serve us more than the average pop star

she's so rich, she could so easily just retire and make money by writing songs for people but she CHOOSES to keep going and then fans like you come along and whine cus she's not making headlines right now even though she's in recovery mode

just give her a damn break, she'll be back soon cus she has a movie and a vegas show this year

Vegas :selena:

That is a good place I heard for the Brazil monsters to go to and visit instead of the JWT, because they all have enough money.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

GypsyBabe

Why do people feel like Gaga owes us new music for every single date ever? Let the woman be. Let her take time to heal and create some great music for us to enjoy in the future. 

Also, obviously she cares or she wouldnt be making music and just be hanging out in her Malibu mansion feeding her chickens. 

⚯͛

the Brazil monsters

You mean the same monsters who lied and fabricated a news story about a kid who committed suicide and blamed it on Gaga cancelling Rock in Rio?

Those fans?

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

Completely false, and just goes to show that reading is fundamental.

I am not the biggest fan of Joanne. I don't find The Cure to be anything great. I don't like the John Wayne video. And I'm fairly certain I've been dragged multiple times on this forum for not being politically correct. Just because you like to make lame threads in an effort to be controversial, doesn't not mean that your statements are correct. 

I am not a rabid fan who eats up everything she does. Some things she does, I don't like, and I fully admit that. 

But when she releases a documentary where she is crying in almost every scene, and has to cancel her tour, I am not going to sit there and complain that she isn't posting enough selfies

You tried.

Well, you're dragging my comment with not 'posting enough selfies', but that's just because she said: "I'll spend more time here and on the app" while she is in recovery and what does she do, completely nothing. She could at least interact with us, that 'while she is in recovery' and "O she has fybrooo, let her breathe".. is soo.. uwghh..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Ronk
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

The same old comment every time, I think she's fine right now, she can go to parties and everything, the least she can do is celebrating this legendary milestone of her career instead of just tweet something..

She is probably in pain every day and controls it as best she can, yet you can deem she is "fine".  And she is a person, and doesn't need to be told how to celebrate milestones, etc.  It's bad enough others demand what music and videos she should produce, as though she's not the person who's the artist, now she is even told how to celebrate?  She is not a puppet controlled by those who want to control her.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ryanripley
Just now, DutchHooker said:

That is a good place I heard for the Brazil monsters to go to and visit instead of the JWT, because they all have enough money.

that's not related but go off i guess :huh:

if brazil monsters want to attend vegas, they will, her career isn't all about keeping people in brazil happy :smh:

like i said before, the SOONER YOU REALISE SHE DOESN'T DO EVERYTHING FOR THE FANS, THE EASIER IT'LL BE

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Stinks, but Gaga doesnt owe anybody anything. If she wants to sit in Vegas for the rest of time for health reasons, or personal reasons, than she has every right to do that. 

⚯͛

Evan Peters
5 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

and you're in every topic about gaga crying about how she's boring, she's lazy, etc. so you of all people attempting to drag two members is the ultimate calling the kettle black. 

people defending gaga from entitled fans who think gaga owes them **** doesn't mean they 'love' everything she does. funny how you out in this thread going 'always the same comments!!' when you...literally,...write the same comments in every thread......

gd4nxJp.gif

and you also don't know lady gaga in person, so your comments are ALSO invalid regarding how she lives her life, career, and business. the little complainers out here always doing the most when people call them out 

gd4nxJp.gif

emma roberts is an abuser

KyliesChild
5 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I'd rather have sensical members such as them than having even more members who need a random woman posting a selfie to fulfill themselves and live vicariously through her. Not everyone thrives over being negative and people on this forum have other priorities which is why they don't want her to overwork herself just to fulfill the many possessive fans she unfortunately attracted. 

You are acting as if she owes you social media activity and enjoyment. I don't know why it is so hard for you to understand that Gaga is a human being and taking care of yourself should be condoned, not shunned. 

TimisaMonster

It's a pre era AND shes recovering with health issues....calm before the storm is normal 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Kimblue
10 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Or they express their opinions in a more mature manner than the majority of this fanbase.

Well, you're dragging my comment with not 'posting enough selfies', but that's just because she said: "I'll spend more time here and on the app" while she is in recovery and what does she do, completely nothing. She could at least interact with us, that 'while she is in recovery' and "O she has fybrooo, let her breathe".. is soo.. uwghh..

Do you have fibro? Yes or no?

Jenina
Just now, DutchHooker said:

I don't think you understand how debilitating fibromyalgia is in the slightest. I encourage you to read more about it and gain a sense of empathy and compassion for people because some of these comments... If you want to know more about the impact you could ask me or anyone who knows me knows the large impact it has on a person

cool

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived